After the miracle was saved

( hello and welcome to the continuation of my story! I would like to give a quick heads up that Camilo is indeed taken but I will write a story about his love life after I finish this story!)

~Bruno's POV~

I climbed out of the painting and into the dining room. Julieta turned to me with a grin and tossed me an empanada. I failed to catch it and picked it up off the ground. I laughed awkwardly and took a bite earning an amused look for Julieta.

After so long of being inside the walls I had finally gotten used to being back.. well except the fact I still liked to sleep in my secret room.

"Now remember you need to get more sun, you're still too pale!" Julieta said and I rushed out of the dining room without a word. I ran into Mirabel and we both struggled to stay upright.

"Sorry!" We both said at the same time. Mirabel had recently turned 26 and was married to her husband, Andres. She had a one year old son, Diego who was currently nowhere in sight.

"Have you seen Andres?" Mirabel asked. I shrugged and rushed off again without a word. I heard Mirabel sigh and rush off again.

I went upstairs, trying to find Dolores and Pedro so I could wish him good luck at his gift ceremony that night. I walked past Elena and Ana, Dolores' two daughters who both had their gifts. Elena was 10 and could manipulate objects by singing. Ana was 8 and had the power to control time.

I doubled back and stopped the two girls. "Do you know where Pedro is?" I asked and the two girls shook their heads. I let them go and went towards the nursery where Diego was probably getting prepared.

"Morning Tio Bruno!" Antonio said, walking by with his Jaguar. I nodded at him and added a small wave. Antonio was 16 now and was probably off to go meet up with his girlfriend Alicia.

I turned the corner and ran into Luisa's daughter,  Gloria. She was 9 now and she lifted up the goggles from her face which was covered in soot. "Good morning Tio Bruno!" She said and I smiled. She hurried past me, dropping a couple of springs and screws onto the floor as she went. Gloria had the gift of being able to understand and communicate with technology. She had upgraded half the towns power system by the time she was 7.

Following close behind her waa her father, Ezra. And following close behind him was Isabela and Jules. They'd been dating for a few years now and I was pretty certain Jules was planning on proposing to Isabela anytime now.

Jules and Isabela had met when Jules had noticed one of the plants Isabela had grown out at the town. Jules was a botanist and was stumped by the particular plant and over their research Isabela grew very close to them.

I knocked on the door of the nursery, relieved to see Pepa opening the door. "Is Pedro in here?" I asked. Pepa nodded, letting me inside. Dolores turned away from her son and smiled at me. "Just came to say good luck." I said with a small nervous laugh.

Pedro smiled, "Hola Tio Bruno!" He said in a highly energetic voice. "Good luck out there today kid." I said. Pedro nodded and puffed out his chest confidently. Camilo suddenly burst into the room and shape shifted down into Pedro giving him a high five.

"Good luck out there today buddy!" He said and Pedro giggled. "Thanks Tio Camilo!" Pedro said as Camilo shape shifted back to himself. I quietly snuck out of the room, still not used to being around so many people all the time.

I had personally always preferred small groups over large but I loved my family either way.

~later that night~
(Gift ceremony)

I stood on the side as Julieta held out the candle to Pedro. Pedro took the candle in his hands, promising to help Encanto. He released a small nervous breath before taking his door knob in his hand, making it glow brightly.

"Wow." I mumbled, still constantly amazed by the magic that the house had. "WE HAVE A NEW GIFT!" Pepa yelled as everybody down below cheered. On Pedro's door was Pedro surrounded by what looked like spirits. Pedro'a eyes suddenly went light blue and he gazed around looking at empty space in awe.

"Hi I'm Pedro!" He said, holding out his hand to empty space.  Suddenly the skin on his hand looked as though something was touching it and his hand went up and down in the motion of a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you too!" The young boy said with a laugh. "Hey guys I met somebody called Abuela Alma!" Pedro said, turning to us with a large grin.

Julieta covered her mouth with her hand and Pepa had noticeable tears in the corners of her eyes. Dolores stepped forward and kissed Pedro on the forehead. Mariano placed his hand on her shoulder with a smile.

Music started to play down below and everyone stared to dance. I looked down and saw Gloria dancing with Luisa as her father stood by laughing. I looked through the crowd to also see Elena and Ana come rushing up the stairs to see Pedro's gift.

"Oh and who are you?" Pedro asked another space of empty air. "Nice to meet you Y/n!" He said. I felt everyone suddenly looked at me as I stepped forward up to Pedro.

"Who did you say you were talking to?" I asked.

"Oh their name is Y/n!" Pedro replied happily.

I looked up to the empty air and felt my eyes tear up.

"I love you." Pedro said suddenly. I looked down at him but he was still looking at where he says Y/n was standing.

"I love you too." I whisper.

(Okay so I will add a list of characters, ages, gifts and all that below this!)

Bruno: 70 : Seeing the future
Pepa: 70 : mood controls the weather
Julieta: 70 : heals you with food
Felix: 70 : married to Pepa
Agustin: 70 : married to Julieta
Mariano 34: married to Dolores
Dolores: 34 : can hear everything
Isabela: 33 : control of plants
Jules: 33 : dating Isabela (they/them pronouns)
Ezra: 33 : married to Luisa
Luisa:31 : super strength
Camilo: 27 : shape shifting
Andres: 27 : married to Mirabel
Mirabel: 26 : no gift
Antonio: 16 : speaks with animals
Alicia: 16 : dating Antonio
Elena: 10 : Manipulates objects by singing : Dolores and Mariano
Gloria: 9 : can communicate with any technology : Luisa and Ezra 
Ana: 8 : control over time : Dolores and Mariano
Pedro: 5 : communicate with the dead, brings dead back to life (with constraint to his power) : Dolores and Mariano
Diego: 1 : no gift yet : Mirabel and Andres
Abuela: Dead : she dead
Y/n: Dead : you dead too