Returning to Encanto

(Back with part 3!! It's 11 years later and Y/N is finally returning to Encanto!! Any suggestions are welcome 🔥)

You sat on your own horse this time as you descended the mountain. You looked out over the town, surprised by how much it had grown.

"I missed this place so much." You said with a small smile. Your Papa nodded his head in agreement and your Mama smiled.

Your younger sister Amira looked down in awe at the towns beauty. She had been born a year after we had moved away from Encanto and had recently turned 10.

"You used to live here!?" She asked. You nodded and sped your horse up in anticipation.

When you'd left Alma had promised to keep your families house empty for your return and as you raced through town ahead of your family you were eager to be back in it.

The people out on the streets turned to watch you galloping through on your horse. You yanked on the reins as you neared the house.

Your horse stopped and you tied the reins to a fence post after jumping off its back. You ran your hand down the horses side before walking forward to the house.

You paused before walking inside to find everything to exact same way. You ran up to your old room and flipped down onto your bed.

You sat up and looked around with a grin. You picked up a small framed photo of you when you were younger with the triplets.

You placed it back down and went back downstairs to where your family had just arrived. "Amira is just lucky we have a spare room" You said randomly.

Amira immediately rushed upstairs to find the spare room that would become hers. "THIS PLACE IS AWSOME!!" She yelled from upstairs.

Suddenly a knock sounded at the door and you opened it up to see Alma standing there with a smile. "Y/N!" She said pulling me into an embrace.

"Hello Alma!" You replied hugging her back. You stepped away to let her inside as your Mama came up to hug her too.

"I would love for you all to come up to Casita for dinner tonight!" Alma said with a smile.

Your Mama accepted the invitation as Amira came running downstairs. She stopped when she saw Alma and waved shyly.

"Oh and who's this?" Alma asked. Your Mama beckoned Amira over, "This is Amira, we had her a year after we moved towns."

"How delightful! I bet the triplets will love to meet her!" Alma said clapping her hands together. " That reminds me, we also have another young man, Agustin, coming over tonight."

Your Mama smiled and led Alma to the kitchen to talk. "Oh and one more thing- you should go to Casita and see the triplets Y/N." Alma said before following your Mama.

You stood with Amira for a moment in silence, contemplating the idea. "Let's do that!" Amira said rushing to the front door.

You followed her out the door without a word. You took the lead and started waking up to Casita. As you neared Casita the windows and doors started opening and closing vigorously.

The path under your feet swept you and Amira through the door and straight into Pepa. Amira landed safely and immediately rushed off to explore whilst you were knocked to the ground.

(I fixed a typo from up above that would make many believe Amira is trying to blow herself up) 🥲

A dark cloud immediately filled the room as Pepa whipped around about to yell at you.