Bruno

(One shot of Bruno after Y/n'a death)

It's been three and a half months since Y/n had left and I could barely even face anyone without wanting to cry for no reason. Well it was probably because that person was never Y/n.

I got up from the red chair in our secret room and slunk back through the passage way and out the painting. I walked down stairs, and noticed how pale I'd gotten as I watched my hand slide across the rail.

I walked into the dining room for breakfast and Julieta smiled at me with clear sadness in her eyes. I took an empanada and left the room to go visit Y/n's grave. I sat down on the grass next to it and took a bite of the empanada with a sniff.

I put my head on my knees and sat there for who knows how long before somebody came and sat next to me. I raised my head to see Pepa there with a sad smile. "You need to stop clinging." She said in a gentle tone.

I felt a tear drop of the tip of my chin and I shrugged. "It's hard." I admitted quietly. Pepa wrapped her arms around me and patted my back. "I know it is but the town needs you to be strong." She said. "I need you to be strong." She added.

I nodded with an empty feeling inside and let me head rest on her shoulder. We sat in silence for a while before Pepa let go of me. "I need to go water the crops, dry season is being rough." She said, walking off, leaving me alone again.

I placed my hand over Y/n's coffin and closed my eyes. "I love you." I whispered.

And even though I could never hear Y/n say it back to me again it just felt right.

And I'd say it everyday for the rest of my life.

(Okay one shot done and next I'm doing Mariana's point of view.)