A deadly encounter

(Back again! I hope you're all enjoying the story! Thank you for the support!)

~Bruno's POV~

Pedro ran off as I stared at the empty space Y/n's ghost was supposedly standing right now. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Agustin smiling at you. "Let's join the celebration, we're still not too old to party!" He joked.

I laughed and followed him downstairs to where Pepa, Julieta and Felix were. "Ah! I'm just so proud of my nieto!" Pepa cooed as Julieta chuckled.

As I walked up Felix flung his arm over my shoulders and I coughed under the sudden impact. Felix laughed and pulled me and Agustin into the conversation. "So what do you think about Pedro's new gift?" He asked.

"It's... cool." I said with a small laugh. Agustin nodded. "It can come in handy if people would wish to communicate with dead relatives or friends." Julieta added.

Suddenly a shout sounded out from somewhere in the crowd. "Mi hijo!" Somebody screamed in anguish from the crowd. Julieta pushed us a way through the crowd to woman, holding a young boy in her arms.

"What's happened?" Julieta asked, kneeling down next to the woman. "He was stung by a bee!" The woman cried. "He's deathly allergic!" She wailed.

Pedro suddenly pushed out of the crowd to stand next to Julieta. "I think he is dead." Pedro mumbled. "No, no no!" The woman cried and I winced remembering a scene like this. It was just all too familiar.

A light rain fell from the sky as Pepa stepped forward to see. Felix took her hand in his in comfort. I watched Pedro as he walked closer to the boy and his mother. "Actually his ghost isn't transparent like all the others, it's kind of solid and coloured." Pedro said, reaching his hand forward.

Julieta at the same moment reached forward and checked the boys pulse. "His throat is too inflamed to eat anything- he's not breathing." She confirmed. "He's gone." Agustin added in a sad tone. Julieta nodded.

Suddenly Pedro reached out his hand and it seemed as though his palm was pressing against something solid. A strange golden/ blue light started shimmering on his palm, outlining the shape of another person.

I watched in awe as the shimmering shape of the sting boy took place in the air, floating above the ground. Suddenly the spirit rushed into the body of the boy and he took in a long ragged breath.

I watched in amazement as the young boy started to breath again. "AY- MI HIJO!" The mother cried in joy as she wrapped the boy in a tight hug. Julieta pulled an empanada out of her apron pocket and handed it to the boy. "He should eat this just in case, keep a close eye on him." Julieta instructed.

Dolores and Mariano rushed over to Pedro as the crowd cheered around him. "I'm so proud of you mi hijo!" Mariano said, picking Pedro up and spinning him around.

He lowered Pedro into Dolores' arms and Elena and Ana rushed up too. I watched Pedro's sisters and suddenly an idea came to my head. If Pedro could bring people back to life when they have just died... and Ana can control time... does that mean I could bring back Y/n?

I felt somebody staring at me and caught Julieta's eye. She beckoned for me to follow her. I carefully weaved through the crowd and joined her at the edge of it. "Bruno I know what you're thinking and it's a bad idea." She whispered.