One Sore Foot

"I've done." I yell and jump off the step ladder. I have been hanging flyers around town and I just finished putting a few up at the shop.

"Yeah I just posted it on Facebook and Twitter." Caitlin yells back.

"I'm so excited." I squeal.

"Me too." She smiles just as the shop door opens. We both look over at the door and my eyes widen when I see who it is. I look at the two brunette boys, one with green eyes and the other with sea blue, their tattoos are very noticeable in their tops and shorts. Fucking Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are in Caitlin and my shop. I want to squeal but instead I drop the massive sticky tape holder which was metal on my foot. I bite my tongue holding back a cry of pain and multiple swear words. I look down and pick up the tape holder, I rub my foot and pain shoots through it. I feel a smile creep on my face at how clumsy I am.

"Are you alright?" A British accent asks and I look up and see its coming from Louis. I reply only by nodding my head yes I stand up and limping to the counter. I want to cry, it hurts so freaking much. I mutter a few curse words holding onto the counter tightly.

"You sure?" He asks and I nod my head no words are able to come out of my mouth.

"H... Ho.. How... C.. Can... I.. Umm.. Help you?" I stutter. I must look like a fucking retard. I see caitlin is frozen in her spot.

"Just two sausage rolls please." Harry says and I nod my head, not wanting to speak.

"N... Normal o.. Or s... Spinich?" I stutter again, get a grip man.

"Just normal." Louis smiles and I feel myself blush and want to die. Ok hold it together.

"A... Anything else?" I ask looking into louis eyes, which were looking right back at me.

"Two teas please." Harry says and I tear my gaze from Louis and look at harry. I put in their order and see louis get out his wallet.

"Oh no, everything is on the house between 12-1." I say surprising myself by not stuttering.

"Really?" Harry says and I nod my head. I look over and see caitlin is still frozen.

"Caitie... Caitie... Caitlin!" I yell and throw a pencil at her to get her attention.

"Wh.. Wh.. What?" Caitlin stutters, making me relax a bit.

"Can you make two teas while I get the sausage rolls." I say trying to not feel the eyes on me.

"Oh... Y.. Yeah." She stutters again and I walk to the back... Well I limp. I feel pain in my foot and put all my weight on my other foot and hop. I get the two sausage rolls and put them in the oven. I get two plates and walk back. I curse softly as I put weight on my foot. I slowly slide down so I am sitting on the ground.

"Ow, caitlin." I call. A few moments later caitlin walks into the room and looks down at me.

"What are you doing on the floor?" She asks.

"My foot really fucking hurts... Can you give them their food." I cry pain shooting up my leg.

"What no, I will drop it and I will embarrass myself." She protests.

"Caitlin I can't walk." I tell her and she sighs. She gets the sausage rolls and walks out the room. I pull myself to the chair in the back and take off my shoe. I really hope health and safety don't come in or we would be told off big time. I painfully take my shoe off and let out a small cry of pain. I look at my foot and see it is a light purple, bruised already, great.

"Are you ok?" Caitlin asks walking up to me. "Ouch, does it hurt?" She asks going to poke it.

"No not at all, so yes please poke it." I reply sarcastically hitting her hand away.