Breaking Apart

Danis POV

"I know this may sound bad, but I am not as sad as I thought I would be about leaving Louis." I tell Caitlin as we sit in our seats. She has the window for the first half of the flight and then we are swapping.

"Yeah me too... About Harry that is." She replies.

"I'm not looking forward to going home though." I say getting out my phone and telling Louis that we have boarded.

"Why not? I thought you would be thrilled about seeing your ex living next door." Caitlin sarcastically says. I roll my eyes and put my earphones in drowning out the safety instructions speech that I have heard so many times. I rest my head on Caitlin's shoulder and she pushes me off her. I pout at her and she rolls her eyes and let's put a sigh. I smile brightly at her and I link my arm with hers and rest my head back oh her shoulder.

***2 months later***

"Ok thank you so much." I say into the phone. The person hangs up and. I put the phone back on the holder and run up to caitlin squealing.

"Wow what is it?" She asks as I jump around the kitchen in the shop.

"Some person just rang up saying they want to open up a Cani's Pastries in America, Canada and the UK." I tell her and she squeals.

"Seriously? Are you sure it's not a scam?" She asks.

"Well I haven't said yes yet I will get Matt to deal with it, but how cool is that!" I shout. Matt is like the CEO and he deals with all our domestic and international deals and stuff like that. We already have four other shops around Australia.

"I will call Matt and you can finish off the cake you were making." Caitlin says walking out the back room and to the phone. I start finishing off the cake batter and put it into the oven to cook. I grab out my phone and call Louis. We have been calling each other like every night. I miss him heaps but hearing his voice everyday is just enough for me to get through the day.

"Hello, best boyfriend in the world is on the line." Louis says and I smile. I walk over to a chair and sit down.

"Hey boo." I say.

"How are you beautiful?" He asks and I feel myself blush.

"I am good, we might be extending our chain and opening shops internationally." I tell him.

"That is amazing." He says loudly.

"How are you? Still up to no good?" I ask.

"I'm always good." He replies and I giggle. "I've been good, the tour has been amazing and the crowds have been awesome." He tells me. I can hear how much he loves his job by the tone of his voice and I can imagine him sitting with his big smile on his face.

"I miss you." I tell him and hear him sigh on the other side of the phone.

"I miss you too babe, but only two more months." He replies. We continue to talk for half an hour until the oven goes off saying my cake is ready.

"I have to go." I sigh.

"Ok, good bye beautiful, I love you." Louis says and I smile.

"I love you too, good bye boo." I make a kissing noise through the phone and he laughs. We say goodbye again and then hang up. I walk to the oven and take out the cake and start decorating it for the wedding Caitlin and I are going to tomorrow.

***

Caitlin's POV

I get into some black jeans and put on the company shirt. I feel weird wearing this to a wedding, but it isn't like we are guests. We are just dropping off a cake. A cake I will say that took us 3 days to make. But the cake is amazing. Most likely my favourite one we have made. I put on my vans and walk out my room to see Dani eating some chocolate and sitting on the kitchen bench.