Back Home

Dani's POV

I was forced out my room today by Niall. Well technically I was forced out of his room but that detail doesn't really matter. The boys have a show today and Niall thinks that being outside might make me feel better. How wrong he is. Being outside makes me want to die, I would rather be asleep at home. Louis stupid girlfriend is with us as well. I haven't said anything today unless it is to Niall. Caitlin seems pretty hurt, but she told Harry my biggest secret or told him a part of it, ignoring her for a bit is enough of a punishment for her. I know I won't stay angry or upset with her forever because I need my best friend. But I will still be pissed at her.

"Hey I'm Bethany." Bethany says, she has blonde hair bluey grey eyes and is like a model. Actually I am pretty sure she is a model.

"Danielle." I say neurally. I turn my attention towards the stage and watch the boys run around it.

"Are you Nialls girlfriend?" She asks and I look over at her.

"No... No we are friends." I tell her, I can tell why Louis would date her, she is beautiful. Which makes me hate her even more.

"Are you friends with all of them?" She asks curiously. Are Louis and I friends? No, defiantly not.

"No, I don't really know Zayn that well and I am not friends with Louis." I say wishing I had some alcohol. Curse you Niall for making me leave my room... And taking my water bottle full of vodka away from me... I sound like such an alcoholic.

"Louis great, I think you would like him, Zayn is awesome too." She says and I roll my eyes.

"I will totally talk more to Zayn." I say wanting to go somewhere she isn't.

"Do you have a grudge against louis, or me?" She asks.

"Your fine, I hate your boyfriend so can you just stop with the whole trying to be friends thing, it isn't going to happen." I snap angrily. I guess it must of other echoed or I shouted because the look Niall gave me told me that he heard every word. I stand up and walk to the closest door. I walk through it as caitlin walks out of it with two hot chocolates. I carefully move past her and she turns around.

"Hey where are you going?" She asks.

"I don't know." I respond and keep walking hopefully she will get the hint I don't want to talk to her. Thankfully she did. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pull it out seeing it is Niall.

We need to talk.-N

I sigh as I walk into Nialls dressing room and collapse on his couch. I am in his room for 10 minutes before he walks in.

"Really?" He says folding his arms. I didnt really feel bad, I felt nothing towards everything.

"I know, Im sorry." I sigh putting my face in my hands.

"Don't apologise to me, you didn't do anything to me, but their is a girl out there who is pretty upset... It isn't her fault that she and Louis got together." Niall says.

"But it's Louis fault... And I can't be in the same room with her with out feeling some sort of hatred or sadness." I say loudly. "Niall her boyfriend cheated on her, with me... How am I suppose to make friends with her?" I say quieter so no one outside the room could hear I can feel the tears well up again. I don't want to cry again.

"I think you and Louis need to talk." Niall says and I stand up.

"No. I am not talking to him." I sternly say and stand up walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I have to pack." Reply just audible for him to hear. I walk down the hall tears nearly falling down my face. I bump into someone and muffle a small im sorry but quickly walk way.