Explaining

Dani's POV

"How have you two not told anyone?" Niall asks Caitlin and I. I am not exactly sure where harry is at the moment.

"Niall he didn't mean it... I know he didn't." I sigh.

"Stop defending him, he burnt your hand and nearly fucking killed you plus other things." Caitlin yells.

"I can't change what I think... Because if I do, I just don't want to think that my boyfriend wanted to kill me and hurt me and cheated on me." I tell them and stand up. I was done with this whole subject. I walk into my room and slam the door. I hear the neighbours yell something but I don't take notice of what they are saying. I hear my door creak open and I look at it.

"Dani..." Caitlin says.

"It's ok, I just, I don't want to think about it and I don't want to tell anyone because that means reliving it again, and I... Can't... Not again... I..." I choke out and start crying. Caitlin wraps me into a hug and I cry. I feel two more pairs of arms and I look up, to see Harry and Niall.

"I don't know what's going on but I am here for you." Harry says and I chuckle which makes more tears fall out.

"I can't, caitlin you know it well you two can tell him just... I can't." I sigh and caitlin nods her head. Caitlin hugs me again and then Harry, then Niall, he gives me a big bear hug.

"I will come back after we are done." Niall says and I nod my head. He walks out my room and I close my door. I lay on my bed and continue to cry. He wanted me dead. He beat me. He hurt me in so many ways. The boy I loved so much and I thought loved me back did that to me. I guess I was wrong about him all along.

Caitlin's POV

I stare at Harry and wait for him to respond to the story. He is pacing back and forward running his hands through his hair. Niall is sitting on the couch next to me and is fiddling with his fingers. Harry sits down next to me and runs his hand through his hair again.

"God I will kill this man if I ever see him." Harry angrily says.

"I doubt you will." I reply sighing.

"I wouldn't be so sure..." Niall comments and Harry and I both look at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask sitting up.

"Well the only reason she told me who Eric was because he was at the shop today." Niall says and I tense up.

"He was at the shop?" Harry says.

"He didn't recognise her at first, but then after Louis so happily walked up to her practically yelling her name he knew who she was." Niall explains.

"Niall next time he is there you call me." Harry says. "You too babe." He says rubbing my back. I feel sick just knowing he was at my shop.

"I will." I reply and give him a kiss on the lips.

"I am going to check on Dani." Niall says standing up and I nod my head. He walks out the room and I lean on Harry.

"I will never do anything like that to you." Harry says kissing my head.

"I know, and I won't either." I reply kissing his lips.

"Guys!" I hear Niall yell, we both quickly run to Danis room and I look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"Dani isn't here." Niall says and I walk further into her room and see she isn't in here. I look through the house and she isn't anywhere. Where the hell could she be?

Danis POV

"What do you want to watch?" Niall asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"What's the day today?" I ask as he turns the tv on.