Together

Dani POV

I feel Louis move from my arms, I pull him back and wrap myself around him. I hear him chuckle and then kisses my cheek.

"I will be right back, I just got to pee." Louis tells me and I sigh letting him go. I hear the bathroom door close. I pull the covers off me and instantly regret it. The cold air pierce my body, I quickly put on one of Louis Adidas jumpers. I put on one of his track suit pants and make my way to the little kitchen. I wouldn't even call it a kitchen it is just a fridge with a table that has a coffee machine and a microwave. I make Louis a tea and myself a coffee. I use to hate coffee but now I am starting to like it. I place my hands on the table and tap my nails. I look down at my ring Louis gave me last night and smile.

"Now when we aren't together, you can look at these and you can see these and know I am with you, and that I am protecting you, in what ever way I can."

My smile grows at the thought and I stretch my arms out along the table. I continue to look at the ring. It's really really beautiful. I really need to do something nice or get louis something nice. My thoughts are disturbed by Louis lightly slapping my arse. I quickly face him and raise my eyebrow.

"You have a very nice arse to slap." He tells me and I look at him shocked. "Just telling the truth babe." He shrugs his shoulders and takes a sip of his tea.

"You have been very touchy, feely with my ass lately." I say as he puts his cup down and walks up to me.

"That's because it is a very nice ass... Nearly as good as mine." He smiles.

"No one has as good as an ass as you Louis." I reply taking a sip of my coffee.

"That is true." He responds and takes the cup out of my hand.

He puts it on the counter behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and he rests his forehead on mine. He moves his head down and kisses my lips. The kiss deepens and our lips move in sync. The kiss starts to heat up and Louis lifts me up so I am sitting on the counter. I run my hand through his hair and he runs his hands under my shirt over my lower back. I pull out and Louis has my bottom lip in between his teeth. He lets go and pecks my lips.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiles pulling me down.

"Good morning." I blush.

"Hey I was wondering if you would like to do some boxing with Liam today." Louis says taking another sip of his tea.

"Why?" I ask.

"For self defence and stuff." Louis replies.

"Ok." I respond finishing my coffee.

"Good because he is coming over any minute." Louis says as there is a knock on the door. I walk over to the door and open it up. Screams are instantly heard and I smile at Liam.

"Hey Payno." Louis smiles.

"Hi, you ready?" Liam asks.

"I will just get some shoes and put on my clothes." I reply and run to the back of the bus. I put on a singlet and some leggings and my vans. I run back out and tie my hair into a bun.

"All good?" Liam asks and I nod my head.

"Are you going to come?" I ask Louis.

"Maybe later." Louis replies.

"Not going to work on your eight pack?" I ask smirking.

"Not today." He chuckles and leans down giving me a soft kiss. "No I will be out in a minute."