Telling

Danis POV

"Dani." Ben smiles waving at me as I walk into the building where the lecture will take place. The whole plane trip and all night and still now I have thought about Eric kissing me, and how I liked it. I know I need to tell Louis. Fuck, Louis, I love him so much and I am hating myself for enjoying the kiss. I can't tell him, why is this so difficult? I sit down at a seat and rest my head in my hands. "What's wrong?"

"I've fucked everything up." I reply.

"Why what did you do?" He asks and I shake my head.

"It doesn't matter... Well no it does matter but you don't need to worry." I say as the lecturer comes in and starts talking.

***

"It didn't mean anything." Louis instantly says as he answers his phone.

"Louis what are you talking about?" I ask, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"The fan that kissed me, It didn't mean anything." Louis says and a tear slips down my face.

"I didn't call because of that." I respond and knock on the tour bus door.

"Then why did you call?" Louis asks as he opens the door. He looks at me and smiles, he ends the call and pulls me into him and kisses me. The kiss is amazing, like a thousand times better than when Eric kissed me. I pull out of the kiss and take a step back, Louis looks at me confused and I start crying. "What happened?" He asks walking towards me and I take a step back shaking my head.

"I'm so sorry Louis." I cry.

"Let's get inside before people spot you." Louis says and leads me onto the bus. I sit on one of the couches and bury my head in my hands. "What's wrong?" Louis asks rubbing my back.

"Eric kissed me and I kissed him back." I tell him and cry harder, Louis hand leaves my back and he stands up.

"D... Did you like it?" Louis asks, sounding hurt.

"Yes." I say wiping my eyes. Louis runs his hands through his hair and he looks angry. I don't blame him. I stand up and make my way for the door.

"Where are you going?" Louis asks, he just sounds upset now.

"You don't have to say it, I'll just go and save you from having to say it." I reply facing him.

"So just because you kissed your ex that means we are over?" Louis asks walking up to me.

"I just thought..." I start.

"No you didn't, I love you ok, and yes I'm upset and and I want to punch something but I don't want us to break up. Do you want us to break up?" Louis says and I look at him confused. I pictured this scenario so many times in my head, and none of them went like this.

"No... But Louis I kissed him back." I say in just over a whisper.

"I know... It's not like you had sex or anything... You didn't have sex did you?" He asks.

"No, I didn't sleep with him, I pushed him off me." I tell him.

"Thank god." Louis sighs.

"Why aren't you angry at me? Why aren't you yelling and throwing things?" I ask.

"Because, I kissed a girl too-"

"No, she kissed you... Plus you didn't like it, it didn't mean anything to you." I cut him off and sit down on one of the couches.

"If it was Eleanor it most likely would have... You were with Eric for nearly four years, of course you were going to feel something." Louis replies sitting next to me.