Returning

Caitlin's POV

I am so nervous. I don't know why. Dani is coming home today, I am actually at the airport waiting for her to get off the plane. I look at the screen again and see that her flight is on time and should of just landed. I walk towards the gate and look around trying to find her.

"Caitlin." I hear Danielle say, I look around trying to find dark brown hair and green eyes. I catch my eye on a dyed blonde boy and see Niall walking with a light brown haired front fringed girl. I look at the girl and after like a millisecond I realise that it's Nell.

"Nelly? Your hair... Niall? Your here." I say confused giving them both a hug.

"Yeah, I felt like I needed a change... Do you like it?" Nell asks running her hands through her hair. I look at it, I will give her my completely honest opinion.

"It looks great, it's different but it's great." I reply honestly.

"Thank god, I didn't know if Niall was lying or not." She sighs and Niall folds his arms and shakes his head.

"I can't believe you thought I would lie to you." Niall sighs.

"Well... You know..." She replies laughing.

"So, what are you doing here?" I ask Niall as they grab their bags.

"Oh I came to be a great IDB." Niall replies and I look at him confused.

"Is that some sexual thing?" I ask and Nell and Niall both start laughing.

"Oh god no, it's Irish drinking buddy." Nell replies still laughing.

"Nothing going on between us, at all." Niall adds.

"Ok... So are you staying with us while you are here?" I ask Niall as we get into my car.

"I'm not sure... I didn't really think that far ahead to be honest." He replies and I look over at him.

"You are welcome to stay if you want too." I say and he smiles. We talk for a bit whilst I drive out the airport and make my way back home. We talk about how business has been really great and how I have employed a few workers meaning Nell and I don't have to work as much. I am really happy Nell is home, I've missed her, and she seems happy-ish I can tell she isn't her normal happy self but she is a lot happier than she was when she left Dubai. I feel like Niall was the main reason for that, on one hand that made me happy but the other it made me a little jealous that I didn't make her happy. I pull up to our apartment and we all make our way inside. I love our apartment. Even though it is small, the walls are thin and the neighbours suck, their isn't much wrong with it. It's Nell's and mine and it's perfect.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask and dani just shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't mind." She responds.

"It's up to you." Niall smiles and I frown. I hate choosing things to do.

"Fine, board game!" I squeal and Nell laughs. We get out a few games and start off by playing scrabble. I don't really like scrabble but with these two it's fun. Half way through the game my phone buzzes and I pull it out.

"No cheating missy." Nell says and I roll my eyes. I look at the text and see its from Harry. Just seeing his name on my phone makes my insides go all mushy and I can't help but smile.

Hey beautiful I am missing you heaps can't wait to see you in a few weeks xxx -H

I am missing you too... I'm so excited I can't wait xxx -C

"So are you done texting your boyfriend? We do have a game to play." Dani says and I nod my head putting my phone down. I can't wait to see Harry again, I miss him already and it has only been a couple of days.