Helping Out

Danis POV

"Love are you ok?" I hear louis say from the other side of the locked door. I am not ok. I am hungover, so I feel like shit. Plus after my cold horrible shower I some how got my hair and belly ring caught and I am stuck. I hurt every time I slightly move. I didn't even call for help when it happened, my head is throbbing too much for that. So for the last ten to twenty minutes I have been awkwardly positioned like this. If I could reach the scissors I would cut my hair. "Nell, honey open up." He called me Nell and honey... He has never called me either of those. I love it.

"I can't." I mumble back trying to sound loud but it hurts my head. Thankfully I was wearing my underwear before I got caught, otherwise I would be feeling very awkward.

"Why can't you?" He asks.

"I'm... Stuck." I reply and I hear him laugh. "Don't laugh it hurts." I say holding onto the railing thing my hair is stuck on.

"Hold on." Louis says.

"What else can I do?" I reply. After a few minutes the door opens and I see Louis. He looks me up and down and a smile grows on his face before he starts laughing.

"How?" He asks walking over to me.

"I don't know but it hurts." I say.

"Come on let's get you out of your misery." He chuckles and unhooks my belly ring. I put my hand on my belly and where my ring is it fucking stings. "What did you do?" He laughs trying to untangle my hair.

"I don't know it happened to fast." I reply and flinch when he pulls my hair a bit.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm trying to do this carefully." He says giving me an apologetic look.

"It's fine." I smile. I watch him as he tries to free me. He is slightly biting his bottom lip, his cheek bones and jaw are perfect like alway. I can see his muscles moving in his arm, he isn't wearing a top so my view is great. His chest slightly rises and falls, I can feel the heat radiating off him.

"There you go." Louis smiles looking down to me, I put my hand to my hair and it aches.

"Thank you." I reply and give him a long passionate kiss.

"God close the door before you start having sex." John says making us break away from each other.

"No we will leave it wide open so everyone can see." I reply.

"I've heard one sister don't want to see the other." John comments making Louis and I laugh. I walk out the room with Louis right behind me and we walk into my room.

"How's your head?" Lou asks putting his hand to my cheek.

"Sore." I pout.

"You poor thing." Louis says pouting as well and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm going to go back to sleep." I sigh and louis nods his head.

"Ok love." He smiles and kisses my lips before wrapping his arms around my waist and walking me to my bed. We both lay down together and I cuddle up to him.

***

I open my eyes and see I am alone in my bed. I sit up and put on some shorts and a singlet. I walk out my room and hear chatter from the dining room. I pop my head in just as Louis and John both start laughing. Their laughs are both so happy, I love Louis laugh. And johns laugh is so loud that you can't not laugh.

"Sleeping beauty is up I see." John says as I walk over to Louis. I sit down next to him and put my elbow on the table and my head in my hand.

"Good sleep?" Louis asks with a smirk.