The Call

Caitlin's POV

5 missed calls, 15 messages: From Harry x

I know I should call him back but I don't want too... If he isn't going talk to me anyway why should I waist my time? I feel like I am over exaggerating, but I am pissed off that he isn't telling me what is pissing him off. I can tell in the tone of his voice that something is wrong and he even told me that he doesn't want to start something. I see my phone light up and see its Harry again. I let it ring through to voice mail and stare back into my dark empty room. I hear a knock on my door and turn my head towards it as it opens up and Dani walks in.

"You said you would reply." She sighs sitting down next to me.

"Shouldn't you be out with Louis?" I ask changing the subject.

"Louis can wait, you are always going to be my top priority." She smiles and slightly nudges me.

"I just don't want to talk to him right now... Because he is just too... Sweet. And he doesn't want to hurt me but you need to be open about things especially if it's effecting the relationship, I don't care if it causes a fight because if we are meant to love each other we will get over it, and couples are meant to fight, you and Louis do." I confess.

"Maybe you should tell Harry this... Or at least tell him that you want some space, because he will keep texting and calling and you will get more and more annoyed, so tell him you just need a breather, or tell him what you just told me, either way, you will get through it, because if you two can't, Louis and I have no hope." Dani replies wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"I will later." I sigh.

"No you will do it now, because we both know you will put it off." She says handing me my phone. I look down at the screen that now reads: 6 missed calls, 15 messages: From Harry x

"So you set just going to watch me send him a text?" I ask her.

"No I will watch you call him." She smirks.

"You didn't say I had to call him." I whine.

"You can't just send him a text, so ring him, I will be here long enough for you to actually talk and then I can go be with my lovely boyfriend." She replies and I glare at her. I let out a sigh and open my phone, I scroll through my contacts and find Harrys name. I hesitantly press the call button and put it to my ear. Unfortunately he answers straight away. I am not exactly sure why I am so annoyed at him calling but I am.

"Caitlin!" Harry exclaims.

"Hi." I reply flatly and look over at Dani who gives me two thumbs up. I don't even know what I am going to say to him. Dani gets up and makes her way out the room closing the door behind her.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I lean my head back against the bed board.

"I can ask you the same thing." I mutter playing with the ends of my blanket.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asks and I roll my eyes.

"You told me you had something on your mind but you didn't want to tell me because we might fight, I don't care if we fight, you are suppose to tell me things, whether we fight or not... If you aren't going to tell me things then why are we even together?" I sit up at my last statement, I wasn't meant to say that... Or was I? I swear if we break up I'm going to be so pissed at Dani and of course myself.

"Do you want us to break up?" Harry asks, he sounds angry and hurt.

"No, but I want you to tell me what the hell is wrong." I reply back.

"It's not that is wrong it's what I have done..." He drifts off.

"What did you do?" I ask, did he cheat on me? No don't be stupid.