The Double Date

Danis POV

I am shaking, I am legit shaking. I'm so nervous, I haven't been on a date since... That doesn't really matter. I don't count when Louis and I were in the shop, because one I was working and two... I don't know my second reason but there is one. I look into the mirror in front of me, I am wearing a black dress that laces up at the back and ends just before my knees, it is flowey and it is one of my favourites. I am wearing a pair of black high heels and dangly earrings. My hair is down and has been brushed, I'm wearing a bit of make up but not too much. I look nice, and nice is good enough for me. I hear a knock on my door and turn and see Louis, I didn't even know he was here. I smile when I see him and look him up and down. He is wearing black skinny jeans a white top with a black jacket and black and white vans. I look at his clothes carefully and realise that they look exactly like what he wore on the story of my life video. I wrap my arms around my waist and smile, I see Louis grinning widely at me and I feel myself getting really nervous.

"You look very nice." I smile and Louis walks into my room.

"Wow you, look beautiful, didn't know you could clean up this good." Louis says and I bite my lower lip.

"I thought I should look good for Harry." I joke and Louis laughs.

"Oh really, so I'm just a pawn in your game am I?" Louis asks and I nod my head.

"Of course, I'm just using you to get to harry, but stupid caitlin is in the way, oh well you will just have to terminate her." I continue and louis laughs. His laugh makes me smile, his eyes squint a bit and his little dimples start showing. I feel my smile growing as I look at him.

"That's good because I was actually using you to get to Caitlin." Louis smiles.

"We should just do a trade at dinner." I explain, louis just chuckles and shakes his head. He walks closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. He kisses the side of my cheek and I feel myself blush. I hide my face in the crook of his neck and he hugs me tighter.

"Hurry up love birds." Caitlin yells.

"Shut up you." I yell back. I let go of louis and his grip loosens around me, he smiles at me and kisses my lips softly. We walk out my room and I see Caitlin standing in a nice pink dress her hair is in a braided bun and harry is standing next to her with his arms around her waist.

"You ready?" Harry asks and we all nod our heads. We walk out the building and into the boys land cruiser. Louis and I get in the front and harry and Caitlin get into the passengers seats.

"Caitlin we have to have a Cani day soon." I say turning around to see her not even paying attention to me. "That's it Cani is over." I yell and caitlin and harry look over at me and louis laughs.

"What why?" Caitlin asks.

"You don't even listen to me." I fake cry in a childish sad voice.

"What did you say?" She asks.

"Not even going to tell you now." I say turning around.

"Tell me." Caitlin begs.

"Nope now you will die and will always be wondering what I said." I respond slightly shaking my head.

"Come on." Caitlin says giving me her puppy dog look.

"I said... We should have another Cani day." I repeat.

"Oh yeah that's a good idea... How about tomorrow? And just have a Cani night." Caitlin laughs and I nod my head.

"Sounds like a plan." I smile. "Step one of terminating the opponent." I whisper to Louis and he laughs.