Annabelle

Danis POV

"Where have you been?" Caitlin asks annoyed. Niall and Harry are standing behind her and they all look tired.

"Caitlin I need to tell you something... Privately." I say looking at Niall and Harry.

"They practically know everything anyway." Caitlin says.

"Caitlin please." I say pouting.

"Fine but it better be good." She says and we walk to her room. Her room is nice, it is the same colour as mine but it's set out differently. She has quite a few photos of us and her family. She has a European theme, both our ideal places to visit. "Ok what?" She asks closing the door. I start retelling her the events of last night from when I had my dream, telling her about going to the hotel Louis was at to seeing Eric and the events that followed.

"... And then before I left this morning... I kissed him." I say biting my bottom lip.

"I don't even know where to start with the questions... So you kissed Louis?" She asks and I nod my head.

"But then I sort of just left." I say sitting on the edge of her bed.

***1 Week Later***

"Oh baby." Bethany says giggling at something Louis said. I click the pen I have in my hand repetitively. Ever since I kissed louis I haven't stopped thinking about it. Also ever since that day Bethany and Louis have come into the shop and Bethany has been very flirty especially when I am around. Although when I am out the back and looking at the security cameras I see she is flirting with other guys. Well that what it looks like anyway.

"Click that pen again and I will shove it into your eye." Caitlin says frustrated. I drop the pen and put my hands up in surrender.

"That's a bit violent." I respond smiling.

"Well it's pissing me off." She replies agitated.

"What's up your arse?" I ask her.

"I don't know, I'm tired, I feel like I need a holiday." She sighs putting her elbow on the counter and her cheek in the hand.

"You just came back from Dubai." I laugh.

"Like two weeks ago." She whines.

"Well if you work longer the more money you get the better places you can go... Remember we've been saving for Europe." I reply and she nods her head.

"I just want the money now." She pouts.

"Too bad." I laugh. I walk over to the table Louis and Bethany are seated at and smile at them.

"Hey Dani." Louis smiles and I see Bethany move closer to Louis.

"Hi, I was just wondering if you would like a refill or would like anything else." I say still smiling.

"I'll have another tea please." Louis smiles and passes me his cup.

"And Bethany?" I ask.

"No, I am on a diet and all the things you sell here are so not on my diet... You should really change menu to work with healthier food." She says putting her hand on Louis thigh.

"Well there is a restaurant down the road I am sure would have something you could eat there." I reply smiling.

"Might get better service there." She mumbles.

"Maybe." I respond and walk off. I don't like her at all. I fill Louis tea up and hand it back to him.

"Nell!" Caitlin yells and I run over to where she is.