Going On A Trip

Dani POV

I look up at the building and a cold shiver goes through my body, I hate hospitals. We walk through the door and make our way to the floor Claire told us she is on. We being, Caitlin, Niall, Harry, Louis and I. Bethany didn't want to come and none of us really cared about it, except Louis. We have still been hanging out a bit but he is trying with Bethany. I know he likes her, even if she is a bitch. I hate it though, he is going to be heart broken when he finds out she has been cheating on him. Just the other day I was walking home from work and saw her making out with some guy. I wanted to punch her and yell at her but I didn't. I want to tell Louis but I feel like he won't believe me. Everyone stops and I focus on what we are doing. I see we are at the door of Annabelle's room and I knock on it then open it up. I see Annabelle in a bed and a few other little kids around her age with her, all of them looking just as sick as her.

"Hey Annabelle." I smile and she looks up at me happily.

"Dani!" She yells. I walk over to her and give her a hug. I hug her mum and the others enter.

"Annabelle you remember Louis and Caitlin right?" I ask and she nods her head.

"I'm harry, and this is Niall." Harry says walking over to them.

"You guys are from one direction." One girl says.

"Yes we are." Niall smiles proudly.

"Can you sing for us?" Annabelle asks.

"Sure love." Louis says. The three boys all whisper something and then they both start singing little things. The girls sit in silence and caitlin records it.

"Um, this is for you." I say to claire holding her an envelope. She takes it and looks at me then back down at it. She opens it up and tears fall down her cheek.

"What is this?" She asks, she is slightly shaking.

"Caitlin and I started a fundraiser for Annabelle and yourself, for her treatments and for anything you need... There is more money being donated as we speak, but it's all going to you and Annabelle." I tell her, she looks up at me and gives me a big hug.

"Thank you so much." She sobs and I give her a hug.

"It's ok." I smile and look back at the boys and see they are singing story of my life. After the song is done we have some cake, the angel cake that Caitie and I made, and then we leave.

"I see you gave claire the money." Niall says to me and I nod my head.

"Yeah I did." I smile. I look behind me and see Louis slowly walking behind me. "Are you ok?" I ask falling into step with Louis.

"Yeah fine." He says, i know he is lying but I don't push it. "So when is you soccer game?" I ask changing the subject.

"Next week." He replies.

"I wish I could watch, I am sure you will be great." I smile, louis continues to look at the ground and I frown.

"You can watch if you want." Louis says after a few minutes of silence.

"Louis you remember I have a job and I live in Australia." I say and he nods his head.

"But you could fly over. Come on I know you want to." He says lightly nudging me.

"I will if you smile for me, a proper smile." I sigh, he turns to me and gives me a genuine smile, I laugh and nod my head.

"So you are coming?" He asks.

"Yes, but I will have to work a lot to get the tickets." I reply.

"Don't be stupid, you will just come back with us." Louis says.