The Beach

Caitlin POV

I feel light on my eyes and dig my head further into my pillow. I hear laughter and open my eyes and see dani on the floor shining her phone into my eyes. I frown at her and she just continues to giggle. I see Louis on the couch, and I just turn around and snuggle up to Harry, I feel his grip on me tighten and I smile. Someone throws something at me and I open my eyes and glare at Dani. She gives me a 'we need to talk' look and I wriggle out of Harrys grip. I go to dani and she leads me into her room.

"What?" I groan tiredly.

"Read these." She says and shows me her phone. I look at it and see she is on Twitter and seeing the trends. I grab the phone from her grasp and flick through them. There are three that catch my eye and see that they are about Dani and I. The first on is #canipastries another is #theicecreamshop and the last is #whoarethey? I see another one and look at dani, it reads Louis' rebound. I look at all the trends and see that the first one is photos of our pastry shop and of us at the shop with the boys. The ice cream shop is badly taken photos of us all eating ice cream and one where Louis is kissing Danis head, it's a really cute photo, another photo is of Harry and I kissing. The who are we one is of dani and I and people all asking who we are. I hesitantly go onto the louis' rebound and see people all saying shit about Dani on it, although there are a few people who are defending her and Louis, I like those people. I close the phone and throw it on the bed. I give her a hug and she sighs.

"We knew this would happen." I say and dani nods her head.

"I know." She says.

"You know he doesn't see you as his rebound." I comment and she nods her head.

"It isn't that." She sighs and sits down on her bed.

"What is it then?" I ask sitting next to her.

"It's that he will see it." Dani says emphasising on the word he. I know she isn't meaning Louis.

"He might not." I say not even really believing myself.

"Caitlin it's going to be everywhere he will see it." She responds and I can tell she is worried. I give her a hug and she sort of relaxes.

"What's going on?" Harry asks walking into Danis room with Louis.

"Nothing, just talking." Dani says quickly. Louis looks at her concerned but she gives him a small smile.

"You sure?" Louis asks and she nods her head.

"Yeah we were just talking about what we are doing tonight." I lie.

"Oh, so what have you two decided?" Harry asks coming over to me.

"Bring one of the mattresses out and watch movies." Dani says and I smile at the idea.

"Sounds fun." Louis smiles.

"So do you two want to get ready?" Harry asks and dani and I nod our heads. I walk out the room and walk into mine, I close the door and put on my pink bikini with some board shorts. I tie my hair up into a bun and walk out with a towel around my shoulders.

"Caitielin." Dani yells running up to me and jumping on my back making me fall. We both crack up and I feel my eyes nearly start watering.

"Warn me next time." I laugh.

"I will, ow look at my leg." Dani laughs showing me her leg that has a big mark on it that will turn into a bruise soon.

"That's your fault." I respond.

"I know, but ow." She says still laughing.

"Are you two ok?" Louis asks poking his head around the corner.