Alcohol Is A Girls Best Friend

Dani's POV

"Ok today we are joined with the biggest boyband in the world one direction." The interview says and the crowd claps. The make up team did pretty well at covering up Louis marks. I grin at the memories of last night. Best night of my life. Caitlin and I are in her hotel room watching the interview live. I smile looking at Louis, he is so good looking. The interview starts and they start talking about the tour, the next album, easter, and finally the interviewer asks the question I am most nervous about. Who is single and who isn't. I grip the glass I am holding tightly if I held it any tighter it will probably break in my hands. Louis and I didn't discuss about if we are telling people if we are together or not.

"Ok so which of you five are taken?" The interviewer says, instantly Liam and Zayn puts up his hand, Harrys hand goes up and caitlin squeals, lastly Louis hand goes up but I can sense hesitation. But I still squeal. "Wow so four out of five of you." The interviewer says.

"I'm the only lucky one." Niall says sitting back and making me laugh.

"I think your the unlucky one, we are pretty lucky being with that one person we really care about." Harry says and caitlin and I aww.

"So can I ask the names... So it's sophia for liam and Perrie for Zayn but harry and Louis who are your two lucky ladies?" The interviewer says.

"My girlfriend is an Australian called Caitlin, she owns her own pastry shop with her best friend." Harry smiles and I look at caitlin who's smile is so bright.

"Yeah, my girlfriend is Australian too..." Louis starts and I feel my smile getting wider. "Her name is Bethany..." Louis says. I drop the glass in my hand and it shatters across the floor, I feel my heart do the same thing. I look at the tv screen and see all the boys looking at Louis confused. "We have been friends for a few years, we only got together a few days ago." Louis finishes. I hold back the tears, I look down at the broken glass at my feet and pick it up, not caring if I cut myself.

"Oh my god Dani." Caitlin says and goes to give me a hug.

"Please don't." I say and put some broken glass in the bin.

"Nell..." Caitlin starts and I shake my head.

"Just don't." I cry out, not letting the tears fall. "I'm such a fool." I repeat over and over again.

"Nell your not a fool... None of us knew... Louis is the fool." Caitlin says and I shake my head.

"I'm a fool for thinking that louis and I had a chance... I am a fool for falling for him... I am a fool for following him... I'm a fool." I say. The tears that I had have vanished. I now just have the feeling of needing to cry. Which is worse than crying. All my emotions are welled up inside of me, and if another thing happens I will break.

"Nell..." Caitlin starts and I shake my head.

"I have to go." I say and walk out the room.

***
I walk back into the hallway with my bags, no way am I staying in Louis fucking room when he has a fucking girlfriend. As I walk out all the boys walk down the hallway towards me. My eyes lock on louis and I walk into the closest room. Thankfully it was unlocked, I slam the door and lock it before my phone rings and their is a knock on the door.

"Dani open up." I hear Louis say.

"Fuck off louis." I yell and answer my phone while there is a pounding in the door I walk further into the room and find myself in the kitchen. "Hello?" I ask.

"Nelly?" I hear john ask and I sigh.

"What ever you want to say say it fast I am in Dubai and I don't want to waste money on roaming." I tell him still hearing the violent hits on the door.