Later On

AN: Ok the video has nothing to do with the chapter but awww Liam is such a sweet heart

Danis POV

"Dani." I hear Louis whisper and shake me.

"Yeah?" I ask opening my eyes.

"Do you want to go to Nialls or go some where for dinner or to mine?" Louis asks.

"What if I want to go to Liam or Zayn's house?" I ask smiling.

"They weren't one of the options." He says back.

"I got to look after you, so yours." I say and louis smiles. We get to his house with in five minutes, it is massive as well, what is it with them all having massive houses? We both walk into his house and I look at it in awe. It's amazing, it's very modern and a lot cleaner than I expected.

"You like?" Louis asks and I nod my head.

"Love it." I reply and he chuckles.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asks and I nod my head. We walk through the house and make our way to a theatre room, I sit next to Louis on one of the couches and he pulls me into him.

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

"Finding out that your girlfriend has been cheating on you and everyone knowing about it, I'm great." He replies sarcastically.

"Louis..." I start but he interrupts me.

"I am fine, it sucks but not to sound like a dick I didn't really like her that much anyway." He says.

"That didn't sound too dicky." I reply smiling.

"Good, now what movie?" Louis asks going through his hard drive.

"Well you are getting over a break up... So a chick flick of course... Do you have the notebook?" I ask.

"God I regret putting my house on the list for you to choose from." Louis says as he goes to the note book.

"Shut up and play the movie." I reply and louis presses play. I get comfortable, laying on my side and putting my head on louis chest with one hand under my head and the other on his stomach. My top leg is slightly on top of one his.

"Comfortable?" He asks me.

"Very." I reply and he kisses the top of my head. I could get use to this. I turn my attention to the movie but it quickly wanders to louis' hand slowly and gently running up and down my spine. I slowly start closing my eyes and just focusing on the faint talking in the background and Louis touch.

"Are you still awake?" Louis asks and I nod my head. "Do you want to go to bed?" He asks and I shake my head. "So you want to sleep here?" He asks and I nod my head again.

"Louis." I say opening my eyes and looking up at him.

"Yeah?" He asks moving one his hands over my face.

"Thank you." I reply.

"What for?" He asks confused.

"For being my good luck." I respond, looking into his beautiful blue eyes. He leans down and he gently kisses my lips, fireworks are going off. I bite my bottom lip and a small smile grows on my face. His lips linger near mine and I move my head slightly and our lips brush again. We kiss again, this time it is a bit more rougher but it's still very gentle.

"I'm sorry." Louis sighs brushing his thumb over my cheek.

"All is forgiven." I reply and peck his lips. I lay my head back on his chest, he holds my hand and kisses my head.