Sick Day

"Nelly." Caitlin says walking into my room and falling onto my bed.

"Go away." I say pulling my sheet over my head. I feel like shit I have a cold, stupid rain. I have like the worst immune system ever. It sucks.

"Wow you sound so lovely." Caitlin comments. "There is something at the door for you."

"If it isn't medication then I don't want it." I reply. Caitlin just pulls me up and I wrap my blanket around me I cough and rub my eyes. I feel like shit walking isn't helping. I walk to the door and see Louis standing at it. I turn around and make my way back to my room.

"Dani..." Caitlin says pulling me back.

"That's not medication, so I don't want it." I tell her.

"Come on, give him a chance." Caitlin says and I look at her confused.

"No, I gave him a chance and he blew it, and you know that, I don't know what Harry has been saying to you but this isn't you, and you know it, because if it was you would of told Louis to piss off and leave me alone." I sort of shout, although it isn't very loud. I feel light headed and lean on the wall.

"Harry hasn't said anything, and this is me, I was just trying to help you." Caitlin replies back with a hint of hurt in her voice.

"If you want to help, then just let me rest and leave me alone." I say and walk back to my room. I slam my door and hear caitlin and louis talking. I hate getting angry at caitlin, but seriously, this isn't her and she knows that I don't want to see Louis. I hear a knock on the door and groan.

"Go away." I muffle and throw one of my pillows at the door.

"I'm not leaving." Louis says walking through the door and I just want to cry because I am tired and feel like shit and no one will leave me alone.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"Nice room." Louis says ignoring me.

"Can you just go, please." I ask.

"Nope." Louis says popping the p and laying down on my bed next to me.

"Why are you here?" I question louis and turn my head so I was looking at him.

"To see you." He replies smiling.

"Well you see me now can you leave?" I respond.

"No." Louis smirks.

"Why?" I ask annoyed.

"Because you shouldn't be home alone when you are sick." Louis replies.

"I'm not alone I have caitlin." I inform him.

"No she left pretty upset and annoyed." Louis tells me and I frown. I didn't mean to make her upset.

"I can look after myself." I explain.

"I know you can but I'm not going to let you." Louis says. I let out a moan and shove my head into my pillow. My eyes start to close and before I know it I am fast asleep.
***

Caitlin's POV
I walk out the apartment, what Danielle said made sense, I have changed since I got with harry but I have changed for the better. I know what Dani needs, she needs Louis and she wants Louis she needs to get it through her silly little head. I open up the shop even though it's past opening time. As soon as it's open harry walks in.

"Hey babe." He says.

"Hi..." I reply sadly

"What's wrong?" He asks walking over to me and hugging me.