The Fool

Caitlin's POV

I walk through the doors of the airport with my two bags and find Harry. I haven't seen Dani since last night. She wasn't in her room when I woke up this morning. I am not sure if that means she is coming or not. I really hope she does, for louis of course but also because I want to go to Dubai with my best friend. I find harry instantly, it isn't difficult considering he was waving his arms like an idiot. I run up to him and he plants a kiss on my lips.

"I didn't come with Dani, I actually don't know where she is, so I don't know if she is coming." I tell Louis and he just frowns. I know he is doubting himself. If dani doesn't come I will be shocked, and will punch her next time I see her. I sit next to Harry in the waiting room and wait for Dani and also for the flight.

***

"That bitch." I say and harry puts his hand on mine. "She didn't come, what a bitch." I say angrily. We are in the middle of the flight, louis is devastated. He is trying not to show it but his sea blue eyes give away every emotion of his. Dani didn't even show up.

"She would have a reason." Harry says.

"I know her reason. It's fucking Eric that's her problem." I say and cover my mouth. Fuck.

"Wait who's Eric?" Harry asks moving so we were face to face.

"No one." I lie.

"Caitlin." He says searching my face.

"She has weird problems with Eric off of the little mermaid." I quickly say and then think about what I said and I want to slap myself. I'm not very good at making up lies on the spot... If you couldn't tell.

"Let's pretend that's a little bit true." Harry responds.

"Harry, I am her best friend and this is her biggest secret... I can't just tell you it." I say and harry sighs.

"I understand." He replies and wraps his arm around me and leans me on his chest.

***

We hop off the plane and make our way to the boys hotel. It is massive, like fucking huge. Their are fish tanks and shit in it. Like what the fuck. I walk into harry and my hotel room and jump on the bed.

"How old are you again?" He asks smiling.

"Actually or mentally?" I ask and he laughs pulling me into him and kissing me. I've never had a kiss like this before, he makes my whole body melt. He pulls out the kiss and I sigh.

"What's up buttercup?" He asks kissing my forehead.

"I can't believe she didn't show up." I say.

"Neither can any of us." Harry sighs.

"Let's not think about her... Let's watch a movie." I suggest turning in the tv.

"What ever you want." Harry replies sitting next to me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Good because we are watching camp rock." I reply turning it on and I can feel Harry let out a sigh and chuckle at the same time.

"Again... How old are you?" Harry asks I softly elbow him and he laughs. We watch the movie and I can't believe I haven't watched it in so long. I loved this movie. The acting is a bit bad but this was when Disney was good and made good movies and TV shows, not that all the movies they make are crap but the tv shows aren't very good. Not that I watch them anyway. If Dani were here she would of talked about how the acting is terrible and would make snide comments. But the bitch isn't here. I'm so angry at her, Louis is a mess and she is probably a mess and I want my best friend... But at least I have harry. Harry, he is amazing, and cute and hot and I can't believe we are fucking dating!