Easter

Danis POV

"Hi." I hear some one say and I look up from my computer, I am currently on my lunch break so that means I am catching up on study, that I really don't want to do. I see Louis and smile, the just friends thing has been working well. I'm happy that it isn't awkward or anything, it was for a tiny bit on Monday but we have gotten over it.

"Hey." I smile saving my work.

"What are you up too?" He asks looking at my screen, I watch as his face goes from curiosity to confusion. "I don't know what half those words mean... That diagram is very, unappetising." Louis says making me laugh. I look at my screen, I am writing a paper on the forensic pathology, which is the dead body, the skin and muscles and that stuff is not my strong point, I am better when it is just bones.

"That is a dead man, 25 years old, he died in a shooting." I tell louis looking at the picture. The picture is quite disgusting, their is a view of the body just laying there with two bullet holes, and the other is when he is opened up.

"How can you like that? Yuck I'm just going to sit on this side of the table." Louis says hopping on the seat across from me.

"I don't like that, I only like the bones." I tell louis closing my laptop.

"Yet you freak out in horror movies." Louis states.

"Well these people are dead, horror movies the people are alive and are possessed or something messed up." I respond sitting back in my seat and taking a sip of my water. I look at louis and see he is smiling at me.

"So, what are your plans for Easter?" He asks and I shrug.

"I was meant to go home, but I left it to late, so I will probably just chill at home, I'm not sure if Caitlin is going home or not.... What about you?" I ask.

"I'm flying my family here, we are going to have a barbecue and chill at the beach." He says.

"Wouldn't it be easier to fly to England?" I ask.

"Well yeah but, I like it here, and my family have always wanted to come." He smiles. "Hey you should join us." Louis suggests excited.

"No I am good, you haven't seen your family in ages, I wouldn't want to get in the way." I respond.

"Niall and Harry are going to be coming as well, come on it will be fun." Louis says.

"No, it's fine, but I hope you have fun with your family... I have to get back to work." I say looking at the clock. I grab my laptop and walk to the back of the shop.

***

I tie my hair into a messy bun, and put on my bunny ears. It's Easter, caitlin didn't go home either so it's our first easter together. It's eight o'clock and I can hear the kids next door yelling and hitting the wall, most likely trying to find eggs or something annoying. They have been up since four... Four in the morning. Caitlin and I aren't allowed to make noise past like 8oclock but they can scream their stupid heads off at four in the morning. Man I hate our neighbours. They are dicks as well, they always get their mail sent to our apartment and when we give it to them they get all pissed off and say we stole it. You should of heard them complaining after Cani night. They were so angry at us because apparently we woke up their baby, but it woke up as soon as we fell asleep. That baby is already a directioner. Whenever we have to babysit, we play one direction and the baby is fine, doesn't cry at all. As soon as one direction turns off it starts crying again. The other two kids though are horrors, they are the biggest shits in the world, they have broken countless things, that I may add their parents refuse to fix, one of the kids hacked my laptop and deleted on of my assignments. After that I wanted to murder him. Thankfully they haven't asked us to baby sit recently.