Leaving

Danis POV

"Love hurry up we are going to be late." Louis yells from somewhere in this massive house.

"I'm done, I just can't find my phone." I yell back.

"I have it." Louis says and I walk around the corner and see him holding my phone in his hand. I drag my heavy arse suitcase down the hallway and stop when I get to Louis. He bends down and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. Be both grin and I feel my cheeks redden. I'm so happy I can just kiss him when ever and I won't have to worry about if he has a girlfriend or anything, because I am his girlfriend! I still can't believe that he is my boyfriend any that he is actually dating me.

"Are you two ready?" Someone from the door asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yep." Louis says taking his suitcase and my hand. I follow behind him with my suitcase and backpack. We haven't told anyone we are together other than the boys and caitlin. So today is our first appearance as a couple. Oh my god we are a couple. We get to the van and louis and the security guard put the bags in the boot. "God what do you have in here?" Louis asks lifting up my suitcase.

"I'm not really sure to be honest." I reply smiling. They close the boot and Louis walks over to me and kisses my lips.

"Let's go." He smiles. I don't really want to go back to Australia, I am only going back because of Annabelle's funeral... Oh shit yeah.

"Louis on Sunday you are flying to Perth with me." I say.

"Why are we going to Perth?" He asks as the car drives down the road.

"Because my sister in law is having her baby and if I don't go my family will be so pissed." I tell him.

"So I'm going to meet your family huh?" He asks smiling.

"Yes." I say bitting my bottom lip.

"I suppose I could meet your family." He sighs and I smile. I lean over and kiss him.

"Yay." I squeal and he chuckles.

***

God I don't want to get out of this car, already like a hundred people are here trying to get photos. The car comes to a complete stop and Louis and I get out the car, the screaming is just bearable.

"You ok love?" Louis asks.

"Yep." I smile and grab my bag. It's so freaking heavy.

"Ok let me take yours and you take mine." Louis laughs and I nod my head. His bag is freaking light as. He takes my hand and the fans scream, the paps start taking thousand of photos. We quickly walk past and get through the crowd to the airport.

"That wasn't so bad." I smile.

"No it was good." He says and gives me a soft kiss. The type of kiss that makes me blush.

"Damn you louis." I say putting my hands to my cheeks making louis laugh.

"You are cute when you blush." He says making me blush more.

"Shut up." I giggle pushing his shoulder.

"Your flight is this way." The security guard says. We put our bags through and get our boarding passes. We quickly go through customs and everything and wait in the business lounge. I've only been in a business lounge once before this, that was when I was in Perth and most of the people in there were FIFOs. This one consists of just people is suits and Louis and I. I feel very under dressed in my leggings and one of Louis jumpers. I rest my head on louis shoulder and he puts his head on mine.