Uni

Danis POV

I open my eyes and see its 5:15am. I carefully get out of Louis grip and put on Louis top and some pants. I walk to the kitchen and see Caitlin buttering some bread.

"Good morning." I say and she looks up at me.

"Good morning. Are you excited?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders. I have to go to Canberra for a professors lecture. I normally do all my uni online but they want us to be there for the actual lecture. I have to stop by the shop first and do some work, catch my plane at 12:10 get to Canberra at like 2:15 then make my way to my lecture at 3 which will go for like two hours. I have booked my ticket for 10pm.

"I'm going to get changed then we can go." I yawn and caitlin nods her head. I walk back into my room and grab my bag with all my uni stuff and my plane ticket. I see Louis still sleeping and give him a kiss.

"Where are you going?" He asks opening his eyes.

"I have to go to work quickly then I am going to uni... I should be back at like 2am." I reply.

"2 in the morning?" He asks sitting up.

"I'm sorry boo, but I have all of tomorrow off and I am planning on spending all of it with you." I reply and kiss his lips. He cups my face and deepens the kiss.

"I love you Jane." Louis smiles.

"I love you too Tomlinson." I give him another kiss and walk out the room.

***

I walk into the university and try to find the room, the lecture starts in 20 minutes and I have no idea where I am meant to go. The university is pretty though. I am in some grass area and there are quite a few people out here. Some people are doing work, others just chilling. I tie my hair into a bun and pull up my jumper. I look up and see some one approach me.

"Hi." A blonde guy says smiling.

"Hello." I reply back.

"What's your major?" He asks.

"Forensic anthropology." I reply.

"Same. Are you here for the lecture?" He asks.

"Yeah... Do you know where it is?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll walk with you." He smiles.

"I'm Dani by the way." I say extending my arm.

"Ben." He replies shaking my hand just as my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" I ask answering it.

"I'm bored, what can I do?" Louis says through the phone making me smile.

"What do you normally do when you are bored?" I ask as Ben and I walk down the path.

"Call you..." He replies and I laugh. "So how are you going?" He asks.

"Good, the university is massive." I reply.

"Have a great time... I miss you love." Louis says.

"You will see me in like 11 hours." I reply.

"That is still eleven hours." He responds as I reach a building, I read the name of it and see its where the lecture is going to be.

"Boo I have to go." I hear him make an aw and I slightly smile.

"Fine, I love you babe, see you in 11 hours." He sighs.

"Love you too, see you later." I reply and hang up. I walk into the building behind Ben and we walk into a room with 30 plus people in it, we find a seat next to each other and sit down.