The Decision

Danis POV

"Hey Dani." Sophie says gloomy.

"Hey." I smile at her. Cory comes in behind Sophie holding hands with a blonde boy who looks a year older than them. Cory and the boy walk to a booth while Sophie walks up to me. I can see she is sad. "Who's that?" I ask quietly.

"Warner, Cory's new boyfriend." She sighs.

"So does that mean three hot chocolates and two pancakes?" I ask trying to lighten the mood.

"Nope, ever since they got together, cory has gone on a no fat and no sugar diet." Sophie says making me look over at cory. She does look a bit skinny but it has only been a few days.

"Is she doing that whole thing about telling you you are eating too many fatty and sugary substances?" I ask.

"Yep." Sophie sighs making me frown.

"I'll be back." I reply and grab an Oreo cupcake, I put it on a plate and walk over to cory and Warner.

"Hi dani, what's this?" Cory asks looking sort of disgusted at the cupcake.

"Hi I'm dani, it's nice to meet you." I say ignore Cory's comment and smiling warmly at Warner.

"Warner, sup." he says and I cringe, oh cory you can do so much better.

"What is this?" Cory asks again.

"A cupcake, you look a bit pale, and look like you need some sort of sugar or fat or something." I tell her.

"Oh I am fine." She says handing me back the cupcake.

"Cory, eat it." I say sternly and she sighs picking up the cupcake and having a little bite.

"Good, oh and don't say sup to me again please." I tell Warner and walk back to the counter.

"You went all adult on them." Sophie laughs swinging on the chair.

"Yes and I will on you if you continue to swing on my chair." I respond and she puts the chair back down as the door opens. I look up and see Lottie, Jay, Fizzy, the two pairs of twins, Niall, Harry and Louis. I smile when I see them all and Sophie turns around and sees them. She quickly turns back to me and her eyes are massive. I laugh at her and walk over to where they all are, I give them all a hug and then walk back behind the counter.

"Hey fancy seeing you here." Louis smiles.

"So odd of me being at my work." I reply with a smirk. "So what do you all want?" I ask. I get everyone's orders and head into the back where caitlin was making some pancakes.

"What do you need?" She asks walking up to me.

"6 Pancakes, and three breakfast wraps... Did you know Cory has a boyfriend?" I say and caitlin freezes and looks at me.

"Does she?" Caitlin responds.

"Yeah, his name is Warner, he said sup to me." I say and Caitlin scrunched up her face.

"That doesn't sound good, is he hot?" She asks.

"He's blonde, so not really." I reply and caitlin rolls her eyes, for some reason I have a thing about blondes I am not a big fan of them. I like brunettes best. "Plus he is like two years younger than us." I add.

"Just because he is younger and is blonde doesn't mean he isn't hot." Caitlin says.

"It just means he ain't my type so I am not going to even bother about looking at if he is hot or not." I reply grabbing the breakfast wraps. "Oh yeah your boyfriend is here." I add. I walk out with the three wraps and hand it too fizzy, Lottie and Jay. I look around and see Sophie sitting by herself. I make a hot chocolate and hand it to her and sit down and rest my head on my hand.