Another Cani Night

Danis POV

"Louis I won't be at the concert tonight." I tell Louis as he sits down next to me. He pulls me so I am sitting on top of him with my back to his chest and rests his chin is in the crook of my neck.

"That's fine." He replies. He seems tired, I'm surprised he is even up at 8am.

"Boo you can go back to bed." I say holding onto one of his hands.

"No, I am good here." He responds.

"You sure?" I ask. He takes one of my hands in his and nods his head.

"Why are you up so early anyway?" He asks putting his feet up on the couch and pulling me so we both have our legs up and are laying on the couch. Louis head is resting on the arm rest and my head is rested on his shoulder.

"I was doing my assignment." I reply emphasising on the word was.

"You can do it later." He yawns and moves his head so his chin is resting on the top of my head. I hold onto one of his hands and put it under my chin. I cuddle up to his arm and he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you Lou." I mumble.

"I love you too honey." Louis responds and I smile.

***

"Look at how cute they are." I hear a British voice say.

"I bags not waking them." An Irish one comments.

"Oh neither." Some one agrees.

"I'll do it." Someone says.

"Don't bother I'm already up." I mumble. I open my eyes and look at the people crowded around Louis and I.

"Yay, now get ready!" Niall yells happily.

"Why?" I yawn and sit up. As I do Louis mutters something under his breath about how he is going to kill them all.

"We are going to the shops." Julian tells us.

"What if we don't want to go shopping?" Louis asks sitting up as well.

"You don't have a choice." Liam replies and I sigh.

"Fine just give me a couple minutes to get ready." I respond getting up. I walk over to my suitcase and grab out some clothes. I walk to the bathroom and put on the dark denim skinny jeans and a peach top. I put a matching bandana on and put on a tiny bit of make up. I walk out the bathroom and put on some peach vans. I walk out to the couch and see everyone is ready. I grab my handbag and pull it over my shoulder.

"Ready?" Harry asks and I nod my head. We walk off the bus and I see two vans. Louis takes my hand and we make our way to one of the vans. The ride doesn't take us that long, thank god. Louis pulls me out the van and we walk hand in hand towards the entrance of the shopping centre. I let go of Louis hand and run up to Caitlin.

"I'm shopping with caitlin." I shout and pull her with me.

"You two aren't going by yourself." Louis laughs.

"We will come with you." Harry says and Louis nods his head.

"Ok, then hurry up." Caitlin replies and we run into a store. I see its a party stope and I make my way to the glow sticks. I grab two packets and then try to find Caitlin. I walk around an isle and Louis jumps out at me wearing an alien mask.

"Louis." I laugh slapping him.

"You shat." He laughs taking the mask off and putting it back on the shelf.

"Hush you." I respond lightly pushing his shoulder.

"Why are we even in here?" Louis asks picking up happy birthday headband and places it on my head.