It Aint Decaf

Danis POV

Louis and I spent the rest of the day in bed watching movies and sleeping. Caitlin didn't come home so I guess she stayed with Harry. I'm not going to apologise to her over text or call. I sit up and rub my eyes and I feel 100% better, I don't even fell like I had a cold yesterday. I turn my head and see Louis still fast asleep. I look at the time and see its 6 am, crap. I carefully get out of bed and have a shower. I dry myself and put on my work clothes and walk back into my room. I grab my phone and keys and walk to the shop. I walk quickly to the shop and when I arrive I see Caitlin sweeping the floor.

"Oh Caitlin I am so sorry." I apologise and give her a hug.

"Me too, I should of known you didn't want to see him... Well I did know but I know how much you both like each other and you are so cute together." She tells me and I grin.

"You did the right thing." I assure her.

"Oh are you guys a thing now?" She asks excited.

"I'm not really sure what we are, but I don't hate him anymore." I tell her and smile widely.

"Oh you and louis and Harry and I should all go on a double date." Caitlin squeals and I look at her.

"No, I don't know if louis and I are like dating or anything." I say walking into the back room.

"Well I will get harry to tell him... And it can be like a trial thing." Caitlin smiles.

"Fine I will go on this double date." I sigh and caitlin does a heal click.

***

Today has been legit the busiest day so far. Like everyone from town has freaking come here. At the moment there is two families, where the kids are like six and younger, a group of teenage girls, and other group of teenage boys and a table where an oldish man and his wife who are in their late forties early fifties are seated. I get the orders of the group of girls and walk back and get their orders.

"Fuck this!" I hear someone yell and a glass smash. I look at caitlin and she looks at me and we both walk to the front. I see the older man standing up yelling and his wife trying to calm him down. I walk over to them and the wife gives me an apologetic look.

"Is everything ok?" I ask the man nicely.

"No it's not fucking ok I asked for a fucking coffee not fucking decaf." He yells at me and I try not to flinch.

"Sir can you please settle down? I will get you your order, and give you a refund but only if you calm down." I tell the man.

"I don't want a fucking refund, you stupid slut should of got my order right in the first place." The man says.

"William." The wife exclaims.

"What did you call her?" I hear louis say. I turn my head and see louis at the door.

"It's fine." I reassure Louis and turn back to the man, "sir I am sorry about your order, although if you continue to act like you are I won't be sorry about kicking you out of my shop, now can you please calm down." I sternly tell the man.

"William, we better go." His wife says.

"I am not going." William says.

"Fine, then please calm down and I will get you your order if you still want it and a refund." I say and he sits down.

"Fine." He says and I nod my head. I walk back behind the counter and get the man his coffee, I get the money they paid and hand it to the man and his wife.

"I am sorry about the mix up." I tell them and the wife looks at me ashamed. I give her a warm smile and mouths an Im sorry.

"This better not be fucking decaf." The man says and I turn to him.