The Club

Danis POV

I lock the shop door and make my way down the dark street with caitlin. I am so happy I am going home, I am exhausted. We were really busy today, like way more than normal. I have never been so happy we are closed on Sunday's.

"He fancies you." Caitlin repeats for the tenth time today.

"He doesn't." I defend myself.

"He couldn't keep his eyes off you." She smirks and bumps me.

"Probably because I look like shit." I respond.

"Even if you didn't he would of still been looking at you." She bumps me again and I weakly fall to the ground making both of us crack up laughing.

"Help me..." I wine and caitlin holds out her arm.

"Come on." She chuckles.

"I can't believe I fell from that." I continue to laugh. We walk a bit further still laughing and feel something hit my face making me scream.

"What?" Caitlin screams and jumps.

"Eww, a bug just flew into my face." I explain disgusted. I am used to so many bugs and insects but I just hate them, or feeling them, just yuck.

"You scared the shit out of me you bitch." Caitlin says hitting my arm.

"Hey it wasn't my fault blame the bug." I reply.

"What ever, let's just get home to where it is safe." I wrap my arms into Caitlin's and we walk a few metres to where our apartment building is.We walk into our apartment and I fall onto the couch. I could fall asleep right now, I am so tired.

"We should go out tonight." Caitlin suggests.

"You are kidding right?" I ask sitting up.

"No we should, we don't normally go out." She says and I lean my cheek on the top of the couch.

"Next week, I am so tired." I explain and caitlin shakes her head.

"No this weekend... Come on you can sleep all tomorrow." She wines and I let out a sigh.

"Fine, but just know I am giving up sleep for you." I comment and walk to my room. I look in the mirror and see I look like absolute shit. My hair is a mess... Well messier than normal, there is big bags under my eyes and my eyes are red. I hop into the shower and clean myself. After about five minutes in the shower I decide I should get out. I turn the tap off and wrap the towel around my body. I feel a bit more awake and I walk to my bedroom I get changed into a red tightish dress that ends just before my knees and I put on some dangly earrings and a niceish necklace. I brush my hair and I leave it out. I put on some wedges and make up then walk out of my room. I see caitlin is wearing the same dress as me but hers is black.

"Ok you ready to go?" She asks and I nod my head. We grab our purses and walk out and lock the apartment door. We walk down the road to one of the night clubs. I kinda like clubbing but I would rather be sleeping right now. We stand in line and I bob to keep myself awake.

"I feel like a prostitute." I blurt out and caitlin bursts out laughing. I get a few strange looks from people but I just ignore them.

"What the hell why?" She laughs.

"Just wearing a short dress, and being in a line and I feel like I am drugged because I am so tired... I feel like this is what it would feel like to be a prostitute." I explain and we both just laugh.

"Alright then." Caitlin shakes her head. I put my head on Caitlin's shoulder and close my eyes.

"Dani, Caitie." I hear someone say and I open my eyes to see Louis. I don't know why but I am happy and annoyed to see him.