Nightmares

Caitlin's POV

"Miss can I have a word with you?" Dr Little asks holing a chart in his hand. I leave Louis and Dani in the room and walk out to the hallway.

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned.

"Well, it seems to come to my attention Miss Jane has been abused recently... Now I don't want to confront her boyfriend because it isn't my job..." The doctor starts.

"Yes she was beaten by her ex a year ago, nothing recently though." I tell him and he looks down at his chart.

"It says here that she came in a few weeks ago, showing signs of domestic abuse." He says and I look at him confused.

"Louis has been on tour for the last month and a half so it wasn't him." I reply.

"I'm sorry for speculating." Dr little says and walks away. He is just going to leave? What a dick. I walk back into the room and look at Louis.

"Louis a word." Louis stands up and we walk back out the room Dani giving us a confused look.

"What's up?" He asks.

"The doctor told me that Dani was recently abused." I tell him.

"That can't be right." Louis shakes his head.

"That's what I thought... But remember when she disappeared the day Zayn left the band... Maybe something happened." I say crossing my arms and pacing up and down the hallway.

"You... You don't think it was Eric?" Louis asks looking through the window to Dani.

"She would of told us." I reply shaking my head but deep down I know it's probably true.

"If he touched her..." Louis says clenching his jaw and his hands turn into fits.

"We don't know if it was him." I say trying to calm Louis down.

"Caitlin, we both know it was." Louis replies and walks back into the hospital room. I follow behind him and he walks straight to the chair next to Dani and takes her hand.

"Everything ok?" Dani asks.

"Everything's great love." Louis replies kissing the back of her hand.

***
Danis POV

"Louis." I whisper crawling closer to him. I have finally been discharged from the hospital but my first night out of hospital hasn't been ideal I have started having slight memories of being hit by the car but my mind also puts bits of things from when Eric use to beat me in it. Caitlin thinks the reason I forgot it was because I have post traumatic stress. Louis doesn't wake up I guess he hasn't heard me. I feel like I am going to die, I start crying and I feel Louis move, although I just sit up and continue to cry.

"What's wrong?" Louis asks sitting up and hugging me.

"I am sore and I keep remembering things but then my brain starts bringing up images of Eric." I cry and he rubs his hand up and down my back.

"He isn't coming around here anytime soon I promise you that." Louis says and moves some hair off my face. "Now where does it hurt?" He asks wiping my tears.

"My head the most." I sniff.

"That's because you smashed it on the road, I will get some medication." Louis says and kisses the top of my head. I pull my sheet up my legs, I look at my window and I swear I see something next to it move like there is a person there.

"How cute." I hear a evil voice say, Eric.

"How... How did you get here?" I ask moving back.

"That's not the right question." He grins but it's an evil grin. I want to scream but I know I shouldn't.