Soccer Game

Danis POV

"I will see you later." Niall says waving good bye.

"Have fun." I yell as he walks out the door, leaving me alone in his massive house. He is writing songs for their 5th album with some people I have already forgotten the names of. Today is Louis soccer game and Louis is apparently picking us up to take us to Doncaster. I am excited to see his family again. Lottie and I have messaged quite a bit, I really like her. I get changed into a pair of black jeans and a Doncaster rovers top, I look at the back and see it has Tomlinson on it. Well he is the only person I know who is playing. I walk through Nialls house which is massive by the way and find the piano. I sit down at it and start playing a few songs. I have an hour before Louis and Bethany are picking me up. I play a few more songs then decide to go on to the fundraiser site. We have raised over $9000. Directioners can be very generous when one of the boys ask them for a donation.

"Dani?" I head louis say and I run out the room and make my way to the front door.

"I'm ready." I smile and follow him out the house I make sure I have the key and lock the door. I get in the back seat and see Liam.

"Hey." I smile and he smiles back.

"Hey dani, enjoying England?" He asks.

"Yes, it's cold though." I say and he laughs.

"Yeah not like sunny Australia." He replies.

"Nothing like it." I say wrapping my big jacket around me. The drive is long and Bethany and Louis are flirting quite a lot. I want to stab my self in the eye. I look out the window and see a sign saying Doncaster. We drive for a bit more and Louis gets out the car.

"I have to go now I will see you all later." We all nod our heads and Liam moves to the front seat. I lean my head on the window and close my eyes. We drive for ages until finally the car stops I look out the window and see we are at the stadium. I look at the time and see its been an hour since louis got out. We get out the car and make our way inside and to our seats in the VIP section. I see Lottie and the rest of the family and give them all a hug.

"Hi I am Dani." I smile to Daniel.

"Dan." He smiles and we shake hands.

"Who's this?" Lottie whispers to me.

"Bethany... Louis girlfriend." I reply and she gives me a sad look. Bethany introduces herself to everyone but then sits in a corner and goes on her phone.

"So how's the shop?" Jay asks.

"It's great, service is great we have a lot more staff now which is good." I smile.

"That's good to hear, so how have you been?" Jay asks.

"I've been good, it's been a crazy few weeks." I reply. We all chat for a bit and after a while the announcer starts talking and saying that the teams are going to be coming out. They start calling out the names of the soccer/footballers. I clap for everyone and trying to remember people's names but instantly forgetting it.

"And Louis Tomlinson!" The announcer says and everyone screams louder, he walks out on the field in a headband and holding two little kids hands, it's so adorable. There is a bit of talking for a bit which I don't really pay attention to, I look at the crowd and I can tell that majority of the people here are here for Louis, which makes me smile.

"Are you nervous?" I ask Jay and she nods her head making me laugh.

***

"Let's go Louis!" Liam, Lottie and I yell as Louis runs with the ball and passes to another player. It's almost half time and they are losing sadly. I watch as the ball just keeps going around the field. I watch the clock as it ticks down from 10 seconds to 0.