2

EJ's POV

I was able to make it through the last day of School without bursting into excitement. Last day before going on break, I can spend the most time as a superhero and my first Christmas with Gigi. Later today, I'm going to the store later today to see what I can get her.

When the bell rings, I decided to stay behind to talk to Mister M, usually, I'd try to invite him to spend Christmas but he'd always lie about spending Christmas with his dad.

"Caswell, if you'll trying to invite me to spend Christmas with your family, I told you-"

"You're going to head to your dad's" I finish his sentence. "Mister M, you helped me through a difficult time in my life after my parents died. Let me repay you. It was really generous of you and you didn't have to."

"It's not generous, son. It's just doing what you can."

"At least tell me you'll at least try to visit your dad this Christmas?" I ask, pulling away. "For my favorite student, anything."

"You're the best, Mister M" I smile at him before grabbing my bag and walking out. "As are you, Mr. Caswell," he says.

As I walk out, I feel a pair of soft, warm hands cover my eyes. I wonder who these belong to. "Guess who? She's fierce, an amazing dancer, and she's gonna get real ugly if you get it wrong" That's my Gigi.

"Hey, Gi" I smirk turning around. "Hi" she smiles, I lean in and give her a kiss. "Okay, so I was thinking we could count this Christmas as our first date," I say, taking her hands in mine. I had our entire Christmas planned out: She'll come over to my place, we'll have Risotto and exchange gifts, and end the night with old Christmas movies like Home Alone.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we'll have Risotto, we can exchange gifts and watch a few movies."

"Risotto sounds great" she smiles as she starts to massage my hair, making me blush.

"Be ready though, cause I'm gonna order out and I hear the squink ink at the restaurant uses can be a little rich" I laugh, making her laugh as well. As I was about to do something else, I hear my name being called. I look up and see my friends walking up to me...or my team. "Are you the special girl?"

"Hi, I'm Gina," she says, shaking my teammate's hands before I wrap my arms around her. "Nice to meet you, Gina, I'm Luke. So you're the special girl EJ always talks about."

"And on that note, we're gonna go catch up with the other gang, call you guys later," I say before pushing Gina aside, whispering "shut it" to Luke, and walking away, hearing the others snickering. "So you talk about me?" She smirks at me.

"Yeah, I do" I wink at her, giving her a bright smile.

Nini's POV

"So what are you doing this Christmas?" I ask Jack and Walker. I;e been spending some more time with them, guess almost dying made me wanna be around more people.

"Well, we both only had one parent, so every Christmas we all spend Christmas together" Jack explains with a smile. "Oh, I'm so sorry about your parents."

"No, it's okay, my mom is in Dever so it's just me and my dad and Walker...um"

"My mom isn't in the picture anymore, so my dad's not in the best of shape," Walker says plainly. "Oh, okay" I'm definitely not gonna push, he's not Ricky, I can't keep pushing his buttons until he finally lets me in. Especially since I didn't grow up with Walker to the point where I can tell something's wrong with him.

"Hey, guys!"

Speaking of which, Ricky walks up to us with a smile. "What you guys talking about?"

"Just our plans for Christmas, what are you doing, Bumblebee?" Jack asks him. "Oh, well my dad is back in my life and he keeps smothering me with attention, so if he's not keeping me, hostage, maybe I can stop by your place again" yep, sometimes on Christmas his mom would start some trouble and he comes to me, so I would invite EJ and we'd spend Christmas together.