96

Power Resisting Spell
Moonstone
A Magical Light Ring
Snake Venom
Strand of EJ's Hair
Blood Lust Chemicals
Lightning in a Bottle
Dark Opal
Dragon Skin
Rose Petals
A tear of Human Sadness
EJ's Blood
Pearl Dust
Hope Potion

EJ's POV

We drive through the bridge. I look out on the bright Ocean. We did it, we finally did it. We got all of the ingredients. We can get them to Lily, she can cure me and I can get Zach and kill him. Uh, or just put him in jail, whatever I feel like.

"Other than all of the life-threatening situation, this whole trip was actually pretty fun" Myles admits. "Even if I was only there for half of it."

"Well, you're gonna be here for the rest of the adventure," Mal tells him. "We're gonna nip this thing in the bud and get back to normal."

"As normal as a team of teenage superheroes can get" Ricky laughs. Well, he's not wrong, which is why we all laughed as well. "So do you guys have an exact plan to take down the Brotherhood once EJ's cured?"

We all share a little embarrassed looks. Not really, the main plan was to cure me, find Zach, and kick his ass for everything he's done. So in reality, no, we don't have an exact plan.

"Have you guys thought exactly what you're going to do when you find him?"

"Kick super-villain butt?" Ricky shrugs.

"Well, I'm on a team full of idiots."

"Hey now! These idiots tracked you down!" Ricky protest. "Correction, I tracked you down!" Mal argues.

"Guys, enough!" Nini tells them, being in the middle of the 3 boys. "No, we don't really have a plan, but maybe now that that's been brought to our attention, maybe we'll finally think about it when we get home."

"But for now, what we need to do is get these ingredients back to Lily," I tell them, hope filling every inch of my body, maybe it could've been enough to kick all the BloodLust out. But Lily will be doing that soon.

Ricky's POV

I was the last to get dropped off. I grab my bags and wave as EJ drives off. It's good to be home. Now I can relax and then talk to my dad about the baby. I'm finally ready to face everything my mom, my sexuality, my sister, everything.

I open my eyes. "Dad!" I call. "I'm finally home! If there's anything you need to tell me, tell me now cause I'm about to CRASH!"

"Actually, buddy, can you come in here, please!" I hear him call from the kitchen. I walk in and see him sirring at the corner, looking anxious. "Dad, what's up?" I start to get a bit nervous by the way he's looking.

"There's something we need to talk about."

"What?"

"Hi, Ricky."

I turn around and see the girl! The girl who's been following me. I hold up my arm, my hand glowing. She holds up her hands in defense. I finally see her face, curly brown hair, big brown eyes, but her suit lay on the couch.

"I'm not here to fight

"I'm not here to fight. I'm here to finally talk."

"About?"

"The truth" she takes a step forward. I take a step back. "Fine, who are you."

"My name is Allison, but everyone calls me Ally. And, believe it or not, I'm from the future."

"Ricky," My dad says. I turn back at him, the only face I wanna see right now. The next thing that came out of his mouth could've been enough to make my heart stop permanently. Sweat poured down my forehead as my heart starts beating faster.

"This is your sister from the future."

SURPRISE!