43

Nini's POV

I met up with the others and now we're just hanging in the rehearsal room. "How many hours have we been here?" Seb asks.

"All of them" Kourtney fans herself.

"Who wants to play Charades again."

"No!" Ricky snaps, his head falling backward. Guess they played Charades a lot when I was with EJ. "You know" Jack starts. "Sooner or later, we're gonna run out of food. And when the time comes, we're gonna have to result for cannibalism. I say we eat Big Red first."

"Jack!" I smack his arm. "Nah, I mean I was gonna give herself up anyway" Big Red shrugs. "I probably taste like Pizza."

"See!" Jack points out, but I smack his arm again.

"Hey, who's phone charger is this?" Ricky asks, picking one up.

"I'm at 5%, you wanna fight me for it?" Kourtney's eyes widen. "I have powers and I got training so bring it on."

"Let's not!" I tell them. Ricky vs Kourtney is a battle where no one makes it out alive. "Guys, this Cabin Fever isn't good," Seb tells them. "Hog-tie a stranger."

"Or sing a song from Frozen" Walker chuckles, that's one thing she would definitely do, and something we all can agree on.

"Nini, did you ever find EJ?" Ashlyn asks me.

"Yeah, but I think he needs some more time to himself."

"Any chance you found our choreographers? Shouldn't we be rehearsing a song?" Big Red asks, but I shake my head.

"I wanna believe they're quietly working out their differences somewhere," Ashlyn tells us.

"Have you met Carlos?" Seb asks.

"Have you met Gina?" Andi asks, and I definitely agree. I bet Gina's trying not to portal him to the ends of the Earth.

"Maybe their already laughing about it."

Doubtful.

Gina's POV

Carlos was basically shouting at me.

Excuse me for wanting to be involved in this when I'm not feeling involved in anything right now. "I'm not yelling! I'm saying with passion that the song is called Be Our Guest, not Be Babette and the Feather Duster's Guest."

"Why don't you choreograph the whole show yourself and we'll call it a day" I wish I could portal to my brothers, but right now, all I can do is storm away and try and find my boyfriend.

"Stop! That's not what I'm trying to say, I need you!" Really? Cause it doesn't sound like he needs me. "Do you know how freaked out I am to be even appearing on stage this semester? Nobody other than my family, and Seb, and my barbies has ever seen me sing and dance. I'm a behind-the-scenes guy. You wouldn't understand about that, you're in the scene."

"No, I'm a chance of scene!" I feel my eyes glow purple. The purple light shines from my hands, glowing brightly. "I'm living in a house I don't own! Playing a supporting role I didn't want! And I'm still just trying to figure out...who I'm trying to be at this school! And I'm sorry, but you wouldn't understand that!"

"Okay, 1: stop the light show. 2: You don't think I know what it's like to try and figure out who you're supposed to be? Look around you Gina, there's not like, a ton of me at this school. Do you have any idea how excited I was to meet someone who loves dance as much as I did? And I'm already blowing it."

"Carlos, I didn't mean..." it's not that I don't want to work with him...it's that I don't think I can. I'm so used to being that stereotypical mean girl until I met them, now I'm trying to change, for myself, for EJ, for Nini...for everyone. "It's just a really confusing time, trying to settle down, it's not about you. So, we can do the dance however makes you comfortable, I mean it."