47

Nini's POV

We were preparing the barn for the party, and we were able to get half of it done, but that was before Miss Jenn, Mr. Mazzara, and the others from school showed up and we had to stop using our powers.

Mike's POV

"Michael Bowen" Jenifier grins as I approach her. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"Hey, anyone Ricky loves, I love. Carlos, that us. Uh, Ricky loves that kid."

"Of course."

"So...I've finally talked to Ricky about the baby. We...didn't have the best...we got into an argument."

"Well, you know your son isn't really big on change."

"I know, but I just want what's best for him and the baby. Neither one deserve what Lynne put them through. I don't know why I didn't deal with this sooner. Maybe I could've stopped all this from happening."

"You can't blame yourself. This is Lynne's fault. Just try and get through to him. I'm sure he understands what you want to do."

"Thanks, Jenifer."

"Save me a dance?"

"You got it." As we walk away, I turn back at my boy. He's been crying and abused for years, and he's finally free of her. I understand how he could see his mother through the baby, but I need him to understand she's not Lynne. I need him to understand that everyone deserves a chance.

Nini's POV

"We decorated this place really fast."

"Well, EJ did use his super-speed" Big Red shrugs. "You should see Big Red at the Pizza Shop," Kourtney tells me. "Nobody folds a box faster. They call him Oragano Origami."

"Wow, really? I always wanted a nickname." Isn't Big Red a nickname? I think Ricky's the only one who knows, he won't tell any of us, like how me, Rocky, Gina, and Ashlyn are the only ones who know Eric James (I actually really like this name and since that's official, I guess we're just going with one lol.)

"Oh, this makes me so happy."

"Big Red doing manual labor?"

"No, you guys! For a minute, I was feeling bad about not being in the show, but now looking at you both, spreading your wings, working at the pizza shop, doing a different thousand things at once. I don't know, it's like a very small reminder that the world is my oyster."

"Never mix oysters with Pizza" Howie walks up to us. "The lights are working great, could use a bit more, Lightning."

"Wait, do you want a job?" Kourtney asks.

"Oh, we aren't currently hiring" Big Red shrugs. "That is unless Kourtney and Howie break up and one of them quits."

"That's not actually gonna happen, it is?" Howie asks, making me giggle. "No way, little man" Kourtney grins, kissing his cheek. "Big Red is just talking crazy, as usual."

Gina's POV

I was practicing my dance with Kaden. "You know, this is much easier than creating a giant blizzard" he chuckles. "Or creating a portal."

"Hey, Gina, you got a second?" Ricky asks, walking up to me. "Sure," I tell him as Kaden walks off. "What's up?"

"It's about EJ. Have you noticed he's been acting a little..."

"Shocky?"

"Literally. He's been shocking everything. Like something's wrong with him. He won't talk to me, and I had a feeling if he wasn't talking to me..."