35

Gina's POV

I got everyone to come to EJ's Waterpolo game after school. Carlos complained, as did some others, but I still got them to come. "Why are we here, again?" Ricky groans. "To support EJ, who is your friend."

"Yeah, but EJ always said we don't have to come to these"Big Red says.

"Did any of you guys go?" I ask them, but they just shake their head. "G, I don't think any of us know how Waterpolo works," Kaden says, and they all agree. "I don't either, but I'm still here to support my boyfriend. Come on, guys."

"I mean, it seems like fun" Bruce shrugs, looking around. Soon, the others agree and we take our seats. At least they came, by force. Actually, I almost had to shove a few into a portal.

Before the game started, EJ walks out of the locker room. I wave him down and his eyes widen. The others wave as he walks over to us. "Hey, guys, what's going on?"

"I made them come. I thought it'd be a nice surprise for you since they don't really come."

"Did they agree to come?" EJ stares at the other. "I did!" Nini says.

"Same!" Ash

"So did I" Seb

"After a little conversation" Ricky

"She almost shoved me into a portal" Carlos rolls his eyes.

"But other than him, we all decided," Sadia tells him.

"Well, it's nice to know that...some of you came on your own" EJ grins. "I got to go, see you after the game?"

"Good luck," I tell him. I give him a kiss before walking back into the locker room. Can't wait to see him win. I look at Ricky, his head twitching. "You okay?" Nini asks. "Yeah, just...can't stop reading people's minds. Something just doesn't feel right."

"It's okay, probably just your powers acting," I tell him. The game starts as the teams enter the water. EJ gives me one more wave in his cute speedo and I wave back.

Throughout the first half of the game, EJ's team was winning, and he was making most of the points. I'm pretty sure everyone here is sick of us. Anytime EJ would get the ball, the group and I would jump up, cheer and scream, but he always got the goal so...

While we were watching, Ricky's head kept twitching, I look and see his eyes glowing. "Ricky, what is up with you?" I ask.

"I don't know, there's someone here" soon the others start to listen to our conversation. "Ricky...try and focus, okay? Focus."

He takes a breath and closes his eyes, bowing his head. His breathing slows down and after a moment, he looks up. "There's someone here. Someone from the Brotherhood, and they know who we are.

"Who's the brotherhood?" Big Red asks.

"This very dangerous crime syndicate who basically wants to burn everything down" Nini explains. "They were enemies with EJ's parents."

"Shouldn't someone warn EJ?" Kourtney asks.

"We can't right now, after," Nini says as we focus back on EJ. I wish there was a way I can warn him. Then there was this feeling like I was pulled away from my body. I look around and see my body just sitting there and the others. I wave my hand in front of Ricky, but he doesn't see it.

 I wave my hand in front of Ricky, but he doesn't see it

This is probably a new power. Lily's told me about this kinda stuff, I'm projecting my astral form from my body. I can warn EJ.

I float over to my boyfriend, thankfully he's just watching the other team. "EJ" I whisper. His eyes dart around, guess he heard my voice. "G, I hear you, but I don't see you."

"It's a new power. I can project my astral form."

"Okay, what's up?"

"Ricky was reading people's minds. Someone from the Brotherhood is here, we don't know who, but Ricky read their mind. I'm just trying to tell you to watch out."

"Got it, G. I'll be careful, but do you mind? Gotta stay focused on my game."

"Got it, good luck" I quickly connect back to my body and watch my boyfriend get the ball and make another winning score. We all get out, clapping and screaming. EJ looks at us and starts laughing. Yep, we were all a bit much.

While focusing on EJ, I also watch the others to see if anyone's suspicious, but no one yet. They didn't leave, they're waiting for the right time, I know they are. Just have to keep my eyes out.

The game was over and EJ had made almost every goal for his team causing them to win. When he scored the final point, we all jumped up and screamed louder than ever, clapping and cheering. "GO EJ!" 

We had to be the loudest people in this place. Everyone looks at us while they sat, but EJ just laughs and waves. I'm so glad I got everyone to come to the game. As the others go back into the locker room, I make my way to EJ. "That was a great game."

"Seemed like you guys really liked it. Thanks for getting everyone to come."

"That's me, I'm the best."

"Yeah, you are. I'm gonna get ready."

"Great, 'cause we all wanted to head to Slices to celebrate."

"I'll be there" EJ grins before tackling me with a hug. "EJ! E, YOU'RE WET!"

"I know."

I pull away laughing. He got my clothes wet. "EJ!" I shove his chest and he just laughs. "Go get dressed" I playfully push him into the locker room. "By the way, thanks for wearing my jacket" he kisses my forehead and walks away.

It was a while after the game, but EJ hadn't come out of the living room. "Um, does it take that long?" Carlos asks.

"You boys wanna go check on him?" Jean asks the boys. The boys look at each other to see who'll go. "I'll do it," Howie says before walking off.

"What is up with you guys?" Lily asks.

"None of us want to risk the chance of seeing a bunch of kids in gross speedos" Bruce groans. Howie runs back out in a panic, holding EJ's bag. "EJ's gone, but he left his stuff."

We all share nervous looks, knowing exactly what happened. "The brotherhood."

But who was it?

I really do hope that we get a final WaterPolo scene in Season 3, kind of like a High School Musical 3 "Now or Never" moment, I'd love that! Like, that, then a summer party, then they can go to Camp the next day. At least spend one episode in Salt Lake or at least half an episode before you hit the road to Shallow Lake. And EJ's in trouble, but we'll be with him the next chapter, and the next we won't be with any of them, but someone else. But who else wishes we got a Waterpolo game in the first 2 seasons, like, why would they say EJ is an Athlete in the first 2 seasons and NOT show at least one game? Like, Tim really missed out on some good opportunities, the WRITERS missed out on some good opportunities. But I can hope on we get an A-Lan Football scene in Z3. I can't wait!! Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.

And look at this, this is obviously Wiccan and someone get Josh to these auditions.