2

Sitting on the chair in the grudge Clancy watches her neighbour quietly. "So...what...was wrong with it?" She asked leaning over a bit, so she could get a better look at what he's doing.

"See this on the wheel? That's looks brown and clumpy?" Brandon pointed while looking up at her with his kind eyes.

Looking at the clump brown stuff she nodded her head "so rust is causing for my wheel to stick?" Clancy asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Yeah rust is really bad...but the good news is I can get you a new wheel for your chair....but it will take a few days." Slowly pushing himself up to his feet Markus looked at his neighbour "you okay with that Clancy?"  The older man asked.

"Yeah that's fine....I'm just happy it's getting fixed...like I'm super happy and I don't know how to repay you" Clancy looks up at him with a soft smile.  As she slowly moved herself back into her wheel chair, she slowly grabbed his arm "if you ever need anything please let me know"

"I'll keep that in mind...and if your man gives you more hell  you should really tell someone...cause nobody needs to put up with that shit" Brandon whispered softly.

Looking up at him Clancy gave a soft nod of the head "I know...I'm just scared I won't find anyone else you know" she looked up at him with fear in her eyes. Cause deep down she's terrified of being all alone and having nobody to share her life with.

"You will find someone...your a beautiful...young girl any man would be happy to have you in their life okay" Brandon slowly crouched down so he could look in the eyes.

Before Clancy could give him any sort of answer the towns warning alarm started to go off, letting people know to take cover.

"Here let me wheel you back to your house" Brandon said, quickly grabbing a hold of the handles on the back of her wheel chair.

"No you should take cover...what if the giant sees you!?" The young woman exclaimed, removing a Brandon's hand off of her chair. "I'll be okay...I should be back into my house before the massive monster shows up to the town"

"Please....be careful Clancy"

"You too" the young woman replied as she wheeled herself back down the driveway