32

Hearing the front door open Clancy looked over to see a massive figure slowly making his way inside. As the shuffling on the floor got closer and closer the young woman slowly sat up.

Watching the massive man making his way over to the bed the young woman bit her lip. Watching Cliff crouching down in front of her Clancy looked away as he cheeks went red.

"How are you feeling?" Cliff asked as slowly placed his hand beside her. Carefully rubbing his finger up and down her arm "you still in a lot of pain?"

Feeling his gentle touch Clancy grabbed a hold of his finger "still in a lot of pain....you might need to help clean my wounds the....me gave me...hurts so bad" the young woman snuggled into his hand.

Resting his chin on the edge of the bed cliff couldn't help but chuckle "that's fine...I don't mind helping" he whispers as he gently curled his fingers around her small form.
—————-
Gently rubbing the rag down her wounds Cliff narrowed his eyes, still livid for what those men did to her. "I know hurts but it has to be cleaned...so it won't get infected.

"Yeah I don't want that....I have enough things going on in my life....even tho....we just met and I'm getting passed being scared....by being round you....I'm glad I met you cliff"

"I'm glad I met you too....and I'm sorry for trying to eat you those past few meetings....I'm glad I didn't" The massive man slowly lifted the young woman out of the water. Gently wrapping one of his handkerchief around her small body, cliffs green eyes landed on her little birthmark

"By the way love that your birth mark looks like Mickey Mouse....it's cute" the massive man teased causing Clancy's face to go red with embarrassment