13

Getting a pretty good distance away from the cops the massive man pulled the tiny woman out of his pocket.

"Never....put me in that pocket again" Clancy looked up at him, trying her best to get the redness out of her face. "Chest pocket would've been just fine" she said, smoothing the winkles out of her dress that the massive man has caused.

"Well either way you were fine" the giant placed bed onto his right shoulder while looking down at her wheel chair that he was holding with his left hand. "And don't worry your chair is still together" he looked down at her, as he placed it into his chest pocket.

Quickly grabbing onto his shirt Clancy closed her eyes "good...because if it's broken you owe me a new one"

Hearing her words he couldn't help but laugh "you worry too much...and can you stop shaking? You may be puny put I can feel it" he glanced at her with the coner of his eye.

"Easy...for you to say...I'm terrified of heights...always have been" she slowly peaked up at him. Seeing his green eyes looking down at her Clancy bit her lip.

"I will tell you why I'm scared of heights if you tell me what go you into eating us"

Puckering his lips out the man shook his head "nope not telling cause who knows you could use it against me...so I would stop asking" the massive man shrugged.

Sliding against his warm neck Clancy slowly placed her small hand against it. "Fine you won't tell me...I won't tell you anything else about me"

"Fine by me...I'm a closed book to everyone"
———————————-
After what seemed like forever walking in silence after the awkward conversation a log house slowly came into view "is...is that your home?"

"Yeah...I build it myself...with my two hands" he said robbing his hand against his chest like a big shot.

"Wow giants are talented who knew" she mumbled under her breath cause who knows what he will do if heard her.

"Wow that's impressive....so how long are you going to keep me with you? Cause I have family back at home" she pointed in the direction that they came.

"Until they come and get ya or I'm tired of ya" he shrugged his shoulders as he made his way into his home.