17

Walking back into the room where he left the tiny girl Cliff bit his lip. Looking down at her sleeping form, he slowly crouched down, rubbing his fingers down her arm a small blush formed.

"What's gotten into you man....you would've had her earring by now...so what's stopping you." Curling his fingers around her small little body.

Brining her closer to his mouth Cliff slowly placed her onto his tongue. Clenching his left hand into a first cliff let a out a frustrated sigh, "this is your fault" cliff placed her back down onto the table.

Running his hand down his face Cliff closed his eyes tightly. "I need to go and get some fresh air" Cliff shocked his head as he made his way out the front door.

Eying the direction the human town is Located, cliff clenched his fists "I should pay them a little visit" he said cracking his knuckles.
————————————————
Slowly waking up Clancy looked around "cliff? You better not scare me cause i swear to god if you do I'll hunt you in your dreams" the young slowly pulled herself over to her wheelchair.

Climbing onto the chair the young woman brushed the hair out of her face. When She didn't get any answer from him she dropped her head "great he left...now I'm stuck up here" she laughed.

Wheeling herself over to the window Clancy raised an eyebrow when she saw a cliff walking back rubbing his mouth "what is he doing?"

Hearing the front door open her head shot over "what happen to you? Someone finally knocked you in the face?" Clancy asked while laughing at her own little joke.

"Oh ha ha" cliff looked at her with an annoyed look on his face.

"For your information I got something stuck between my tooth and I can't get it out....unless you can get it out for me" cliff walked over to her.

Watching the massive man making his way over to her she felt a knot form in her throat "what...do I have to do?" She asked

"Climb into my mouth and find what's stuck in there" cliff said crouching down in front of her.

Looking him in the eyes Clancy was the first to brake eye contact "okay...open up"