30

Laying in the park in sever pain Clancy closed her eyes tightly. As the tears feel from her eyes the young woman looked around "cliff....cliff" she croaked out as loud as she could.

As her vision began to grow blurry a massive figure filled her vision. "Cliff..." Clancy winced in pain every time he took a step closer to her. Holding back her tears the young woman looked away so the massive man wouldn't see them.

"Clancy...Clancy...who did this to you" Cliff scooped her up off of the ground. As he looks over her injures his eyes grew dangerous "tell me who did this to you" his hissed.

Hearing the anger in his voice the young woman flinched "I...don't know....who they are.......all I  managed to do is rip on of their shirts" she slowly held out her hand that's holding a piece of the guys shirt.

Brining her close to his chest Cliff glared down the human town, rage running through his vail Cliff clenched his left hand. "Let's get you somewhere comfy and I'll patch you up"

"And you will be good as new"

Hearing his words Clancy snuggled into him trying to get herself warmed up "it hurts.....it hurts so bad cliff" the young woman cried

"I know....I know" he cooed
———————————
Watching the woman woman sleep on the pillow Cliff carefully brushed his finger down her arm "there going to pay...I just need to find them"

Looking over at the fabric that Clancy managed to get a hold of. Cliff ever so carefully lifted it up, taking a sniff of the fabric a sinister grin slowly crept onto his face.

Placing the fabric into his shirt pocket Cliff every so carefully leaned down and gave the tiny woman a peck

Pushing himself out of the bed Cliff cliff clenched his fist tightly until his knuckles turned white. Looking back at the sleeping tiny his eyes soften as he made his way out the door.