36

Standing in front of the massive house Kristen bit her lip "nobody talks to my friend like that and gets away with it"

Pulling her hair back into a bun the young woman marched underneath the door "hey! Giant I know you're in here!" Kristen yelled as loud as she could.

When she didn't get a response the young woman pinched the bridge of her nose "where the hell is he" Kristen mumbled to herself as she slowly made her way down the long hallway. As she's walking down the dim lit hall she didn't notice the massive man peeking at her from around the corner.

Walking past one of the bed rooms the young woman found herself getting scooped off of the floor "hey! Let me go you big idiot!"

"Who are you...and why are you here!?" Cliff brought the tiny woman closer to his massive face.

"To talk some sense into you! Nobody talk to my friend like that and gets away with it!" Tristan said through her clenched teeth.

Puckering out his lips cliff couldn't help but laugh at her little struggles "friend....who's this friend we're talking about...do I know them?" He asked tilting his head to the side in mockery.

"You do! You broke her heart! You broke Clancy's heart" The woman spat

Hearing Clancy's name being thrown at him Cliff's eyes soften "I broke her heart? If anyone who broke a heart is her for kissing that dude" Cliff rolled his eyes as he placed the tiny human down onto the floor.

Once on the floor Kristen quickly scrambled away from him "he kissed her! She slapped him....the guy who kissed her is her abusive Ex"

"She slapped him....that's my girl" Cliff said to himself as he looked away...regretting what he said to Clancy not to long ago.

"I gotta go find her"