23

Sitting in her wheel chair quietly drawing away in her little book. Glancing up at the massive man,  making sure she's getting all the details spot on.

"Since you know I draw for a hobby...can I see your work?" Clancy placed the book down onto her lap. Sticking the pencil between the pages Clancy slowly wheeled over to him "I think it's only fair"

"Fair? How is it fair I didn't see your work...so really I shouldn't have to show you mine." Cliff turned his chair to face her. Looking down at her, he couldn't help but give in "okay I'll show you my work....but just letting you know it's not done yet" Cliff slowly placed his hand down in front of her.

Slowly sliding herself onto his massive hand Clancy grabbed a hold of his thumb "okay...I'm ready" she looked up at him.

"Yeah like I said...it's not finished yet so it's just plain old wood" cliff rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand.

Feeling the massive man begin to move the young woman held on tighter "that's fine....really it is" the young woman kept her eyes closed. Hoping this carnival ride will come to end very soon "how much...farther do you have to walk?" Clancy's voice trembled.

"Just down in the basement so it's not that bad" Cliff placed the tiny woman onto his shoulder so he could dig his keys out of his pocket.

Hearing the door cream open the tiny woman slowly opened her eyes to see a doll house sitting on his work bench "you made that?" Clancy looked up at him with a shock expression on her face.

"Yeah it's going to have working lights and water...cause giant children like those kinds of things" cliff slowly made his way over to it.

Looking at the house in aww Clancy looked up at him in amazement "can...can I take a look inside...if it's alright?" The young woman asked...forgetting that she's scared of this man.

"Yeah sure" cliff nodded his head as he removed the roof and carefully placing it down on the beach