20

Slowly waking up Clancy looked around "huh...where am I?" The young woman rubbed her tired eyes. Lowering her hands down to her lap her eyes snapped open when the ground beneath her started to rise.

"How did I get up here?" Clancy whispers

Slowly pulling herself over to his massive hand, the young woman grabbed a hold his thumb "hey big guy...wake up" she said, giving his massive thumb a shake.

When the young woman didn't get any response she closed her eyes in frustration "how am I going to wake him up...to take me back to my home" the young woman looked over at him to see he's still fast a sleep.

"Okay let's see...I can't just climb up there and smack him in the nose....cause I can't walk" Clancy hissed.

Sitting there in completely lost in her own little world trying to figure out how to wake him. Clancy didn't see the man's hand creeping up behind her until it's to late.

Feeling something grabbed the back of her shirt, Clancy's eyes snapped open "hey! Warn someone when you pick them up" the young woman thrashes her arms around.

"Aww I'm sorry I didn't want to spook ya" Cliff teased as he dangles her above his face.

Looking down at him Clancy gulped, not knowing if he's going to drop her into his mouth or just toy around with her. Swallowing her fears Clancy took a deep breath "can you please put me done...so I don't have to hurt my neck by looking at ya" Clancy asked.

"Yeah I guess I can do that" cliff replied, placing her down onto his stomach. Once he felt her entire body on his bare stomach Cliff gently pushed down on her, pressing her against it.

Hearing the gurgling noise in his stomach Clancy bit her lip "it....sounds like you're..hungry" the young woman laughs nervously.

"Yeah I'm starving....I can eat an entire town...but it's your peoples lucky day....I have some work to finish " Cliff yawned.

Hearing his worlds Clancy couldn't it in "yes! I mean...yeah you should get your work done...and umm...can you drop me off in the park?" Clancy asked as she pushes on his stomach.

Feeling herself getting pushed back against it her face went bright red "if...that's okay with you" she grabbed onto a nearby finger.

"Yeah I'll still take ya" the massive man yawned