18

Sitting in the middle of his tongue Clancy reached into her shirt pocket "here I need a light just hold on"

Slowly pulling her phone out Clancy clicked the flash light, slowly moving the light around in his mouth a sparkle caught her attention. "Found what's making your mouth sore" Clancy looked over to the opening, hoping he could still hear her.

"Waaa...isss....it" cliff asked, trying his best not to move his tongue around a lot

Slowly moving herself closer to his massive teeth Clancy bit her lip nervously as many scenarios popped into her of what could happen to her if she left gets to close to them.

Grabbing a hold of the object Clancy gave it a quick pull "it's a knife....how did you get a knife stuck between your teeth?" Clancy asked while examining the knife.

"I....ugh.....yyyou know" cliff said as he slowly reached his pointer finger and thumb inside his mouth. Once he felt her between his fingers cliff carefully pulled her out of his mouth "thank you...it was a real pain"

Looking at the knife the young woman nodded her head in agreement "yeah I can tell....so how many this time?" Clancy looked up at him.

"I hate four this time....four people" cliff rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand. "I just can't help it...you guys taste sooo good....and I have to say you taste really good....better than the other humans I ate over the years" the massive man looked down at her.

Hearing his words Clancy didn't know if she should take it as a compartment or take it as him only seeing her as some sort of candy.

"Well that will teach you....to eat us helpless humans....umm...where am I going to sleep? It's getting kinda late" Clancy kept her eyes away from the giants. Because  there's something about his green eyes that draws her in every time she looks at them.

"Yeah you will be sleeping in the room with me....and don't worry....I won't roll over top of you and crush you with my musclier body" Cliff smirked mischievously