Chapter Twenty Seven: Legendary Deeds

"Morning!" Anna chriped as Jimmee's eyes opened. 

"What smells so..." Jimmee began, rubbing his eyes.

"Cookies!!" 

Jimmee jumped slightly as a tray was forced at him. The tray was made of sticks and had orange cookies speckled with chocolatey brown.

"How did you....?"

"I realized I had chocolate in my pocket. I got so motivated I made cookies!"

"How...?"

"Don't question it," Anna interrupted.

Yaamon jumped out of thin air and chomped his mouth around a cookie. He swallowed it almost instantly.

"You are a such a glutton," Renamon sighed, shaking her head.

"I can't believe you helped her with the cookies," Jimmee smirked, looking at Renamon.

The fox laughed. "I helped her with none of this."

"These are really good!"

The trio looked down to see Yaamon had eaten through all of the cookies. "Yaamon!" Anna yelled, her happy streak interrupted.

"What?" he asked around bites.

A pair of hands grabbed the head, and crumbs fell from his mouth. "I think you've eaten enough."

"I didn't know you were up, Rae," Jimmee said, looking at the girl.

She gasped. "W-why did you call me that?!"

"You don't want anyone but your boyfriend calling you that, huh...Rae?" Anna had painted on a smile again. She gestured to Kyle, who was just waking up.

"You guys...argh!" Raegan turned around angrily.

"You are too transparent," Maia told her, standing nearby.

"How did we get to this point of conversation from cookies?!" Raegan questioned, attempting to move everyone's gazes to something or someone else.

"Confess!" Anna yelled "You like...!"

"Like who?"

The group turned to Kyle. "Life saver," Raegan whispered.

"Brand new day! Let's go kick some Shadow Reigner tosh!" Ceya exclaimed, jumping to her feet.

Everyone stared at her, angry that she had ruined the press-Raegan-until-she-confessed moment. "What?" the blonde asked. "Some people woke up on the wrong side of the grass."

-----

"We've been walking for ages! Are you sure there are crests around here?" Sam asked.

"I'm sure. Digivices don't lie," Jimmee replied, aloof.

"Well, of course they can't. They're electronics." Jimmee turned to fume at Ceya's remark.

"Sometimes, I wonder if Ceya is tsundere," Kaez cut in, stopping the impending fight.

"And that means what!?" Ceya snapped.

"Emo. Watch more anime," Gumdramon said knowingly.

Ceya growled at him to get a laugh from Tay's direction. "It's true!"

Charlie looked down at her Digivice. "The crest is near here. I know it."

"Oooooooooooooh," Kaez says, moving her arms flimsily. "It's a myyyyyyyyyyyyyysteryyyyyyy!"

Ceya did the same. "Ooooooooooooooooooooooo!" the girls chorused.

"Did Ceya just do a personality 180?" Falcomon asked.