4. Walls

Your eyes fluttered slightly before you fully opened them and blinked, you sat up and looked around "When did I..." you trailed off. You held your head, trying to remember how you got into bed last night.

'I was in here unpacking, Loki offered his deal, I asked him to leave...'

'Harder'

 You bit your lip "Oh no... Oh please tell me he didn't hear that." you said, holding a hand over your mouth, hair pulling was a personal favorite of yours in bed. 

You froze for a moment then knelt on the bed and held your hands out "Okay... Okay, there's a chance he didn't get that right? There's an... Itty bitty chance?" you asked yourself then facepalmed, sinking slightly. "There is absolutely no chance he didn't hear that..." you trailed, knowing he'd heard, remembering his deep laugh. You groaned in place then sat up in a huff "Not much good sitting around in here will do." you said then looked at your watch, 7:39 AM, considering it was 5 in the afternoon when you went into a sleep, you elected to stay up.

You showered and dressed in some black jeggings and a green baggy sweater, comfortable clothes for you. You stepped out and looked around a bit, jumping at the site of a guard by your door "Oh! Uh... Hi... Common room?" you asked. He nudged his head, walking down the hall 'I guess I'm following him?' you thought then slowly began following him until they got to the common room from yesterday.

You looked down the hall, wincing as you saw the indent Loki -ahem- you had left yesterday, and walked into the area. It was a lived-in area with couches, a big bean bag chair a big TV, windows that showed the Avengers Compound, and a lovely looking kitchen "Thank you" you said to the guard who nodded and stood at the entranceway. You blinked a little then sighed in realization "Oh... You're guarding me aren't you?" you asked, to which he nodded "You're to be guarded from 11:00 at night to 8 am" he said and stepped outside so he was just outside the common area.

You sighed and looked at the kitchen "Breakfast it is then." you said then walked over and began cooking some Bacon, eggs, and sausage gravy. It was another comfort food of yours, just throw it all in a bowl and you're happy. As you worked you heard three enter and turned "Ah, Good morning Steve and... Sam and Bucky right?" you asked the other two who nodded. Sam rounded the corner "Yeah yeah I'm Bucky now what is that heavenly smell?" he asked coming over to watch you cook. "It's just breakfast soup," you said gesturing him to sit down "Go ahead, sit down and wait I made too much anyway," you said, tossing the bacon in the pan.

Sam made a 'Yes! Thank you' motion then sat down at the island with Steve and Bucky "Before I forget since you'll be here we go on runs every morning (Y/N), you're welcome to join us." Steve offered. You turned and arched a brow "As nice as a morning run sounds, I don't think I can" you said, gesturing to the guard "I seem to have very limited access for the time being" he said. Steve leaned over and shook his head "I'm sure they'll let you go jogging with two Super Soldiers and the Falcon." he said, you chuckled and turned back to the stove.

You felt eyes on you, but you couldn't hear anything, and while the eyes are not appreciated, you couldn't hear whatever inappropriate things they were thinking and just decided to let it go. You continued to cook putting the eggs and bacon into bowls and putting the gravy in a bowl to the side, serving the boys. You sat across from them "So, Fury says you read minds?" Sam asked matter of fact, causing Bucky to choke on his drink "What?" he asked, Steve looked over, handing him a napkin.

"Yeah, that's what Fury was saying earlier Psychic and psycho-psychi-'' you laughed "Psychokinetic, I can sort of move things with my mind," you explained as Bucky nodded and looked away. (Y/N) smiled "Although, when I'm not working Tony whipped up these earbuds for me, so right now I can't" you explained, which seemed to cause him to relax.