9. Training With Benefits

You turned to see Loki dressed up in a black tank top, workout pants and tennis shoes "Is this a mating thing on Asgard?" you asked "Can be if you want" he said, hands on his hips "I heard Widow isn't able to fight you because she's away, I'm offering to fill the seat" he said, holding his arms out. You laughed a little then blinked "You want to train me?" you asked, he shrugged, walking over "I mean unless you don't like the idea" he said. You shrugged "It not that, I-" he walked up, putting his hands by each of your hips, within inches of your face "-Even with fun stakes?" he asked, you blink and smirk, looking him up and down as he smirked at you.

You leaned back, arching slightly "-What kind of fun?" you asked, he looked up and down, trailing his tongue across his teeth "Come to the gym and find out." he said then teleported away. You blushed and huffed a little "We didn't even really talk about what I did... " you trailed then shrugged and stood, some sweaty close encounters with the 'god' of Mischief didn't sound half bad.

You stood in his room and teleported over to your room, get your workout clothes out, leggings, a T-shirt when you stopped and smirked, you knew what you were walking into and thanks to Loki you could prepare, so you pulled out a proper workout attire for a session like this. You pulled out a White bra and tie-dye booty shorts, along with some gloves, and laid them out on the bed, all you needed to do was put them on...

You stared at the clothes, they seemed to cover so little of the bed, how much of you would it cover? You bit your lip, playing with your hands for a minute before huffing and getting undressed, deciding to just get it over with for the sake of training and... maybe seeing Loki's reaction. You changed and looked in the mirror, breathing as you stared

'Feels like I'm doing it with a clown...'

You shuddered, shaking your head at the memory "Not like you'll be sleeping with him." you murmured, throwing your hair up in a scrunchie, then teleported over to the gym. Loki turned, clapping "Yes, I knew you'd join in!" he said excitedly then blinked as he eyed you "Had to pick an outfit," you said, crossing your arms "What kind of fun?" you asked. He stared at you still, focusing on certain areas, so you snapped your fingers "Your highness?" you asked, making him snap his head up.

"A bet," he said simply "We train here, with all your powers, some form of prize for the winner," he said, pacing around the mat slightly, you matched his place on the opposite side of the pad "Okay," you said, with a nod.

You crossed your arms "What happens when you win?" you asked, Loki frowned "That's such a negative output have you no faith? Well, if I win, then..." he trailed off "I don't know... I suppose-" "-Winner's choice?" you asked. He snapped and pointed "Clever." he said, getting into a stance, which you followed "So just best you with my powers?" you asked, to which he nodded "Yes," he said. You nodded and looked up "Friday, referee mode!" you called, a scoreboard appeared on the TV "First to three pins is the winner" you said, still circling.

After a moment a bell went off and you teleported behind him only to be met with an elbow to the throat "I said all your powers" he said, turning to punch when you rolled away and jumped up. You grunted as you stood 'Shit I forgot to turn my radius back-' Loki started running "The enemy won't let you turn your ears on" he said swinging an arm out for you to duck under. You rolled into a teleport to his left side and kicked his ribs, shooting him back "Cheeky" he said, going in for a series of rabbit punches that you struggled to block before he kicks high.

You grab his ankle and twist down, and jump, pinning your knees to his back and pinning him face down. You gasped a little, struggling to hold him in place for the three seconds before the point was in your tally "Wait... I won?" you asked "It would appear so darling." he said from underneath you. You stood and offered him a hand "Sorry just didn't think I'd pin you." you said, still surprised as you helped him up, he shrugged as you teleported to your room and back to get your phone. You cleared your throat as you tapped at your phone "So, have you thought about what your choice is?" you asked, adjusting it so you could hear his mind and set the phone down on the bench.