24. Freedom

You groaned a little, not wanting to move from the bed as Loki packed around you, the three days felt like they flew by in an instant, a small glimpse of heaven before you had to go back to reality. You rubbed your neck that was LITTERED in love bites/marks, there would be some small abrasion marks on your neck if you didn't heal them. 

Love bites were one thing, that was different. 

You turned your head as Loki simply packed, almost as though he was letting you have your tantrum "I miss being able to see whatever evil you're planning in your head." you murmured, making him look over at you.

He smirked "If you'd rather, I could show you," he said, walking over to you as you scrambled to your feet "Oh no no no, I've seen enough this weekend, I can barely move my legs." you said, wobbling as you stood. He went back to what he was doing without bothering you as you sat on the bed and looked around "Okay... While I'm here, where are they" you murmured, scanning the room for a moment. You snapped your fingers and turned around so you were stomach down on the bed and looking around underneath.

Loki arched a brow and set down your suitcase "What are you looking for?" he asked, watching you move things out of the way. You sighed and coughed, it was a bit dusty under there "I'm looking for... Ah! There she is!" you exclaimed happily, dragging out a black small case "Another violin?" "My first one, from when I was learning, Nora needs one if I'm going to teach her," you said, opening it to check, aside from needing a restring it was fine! You shut the case, locking it again before standing "Everything good?" you asked, he nodded and laced your fingers with his "Back to hell" he said jokingly.

You smiled a bit and leaned up, kissing his cheek as you teleported the two of you back to your room on the compound. He looked around with a sigh, "I'll miss it." he said with a small sigh, leaning down to give you a small kiss. You kissed him back then sighed and set your case down on the bed as he dropped your clothes case as well. You turned to catch him eying you and the many marks he left on your neck, collarbone, some on your thighs, some on your shoulders and there were probably more.

You blushed as he continued to eye you, then cleared your throat, but he still looked, as though he was trying to remember how and when he gave you some of them. You cleared your throat again louder and leaned down to meet his eyes, he shook his head "Sorry darling, bit distracted." he said then shrugged. You rolled your eyes and went to your mirror, you were wearing some denim capris and a baseball tee that seemed to cover the marks... Well, most of them. You straightened yourself out a bit then looked at took Loki's hand "C'mon, let's get you those keys." you said before going to walk out when Loki yanked you over to him.

You yelped as you came into contact with his chest "Just another few moments, I'd like to add to the collection you're building." he said, bending down to your neck. You whimpered a little as he began to nibble and kiss at your neck again "Seeing you covered in my signature is... Invigorating. I like seeing you claimed." he said, whispering against your neck. You bit your lip a little and squirmed "Loki, Loki, don't you want your cu-uhh~-cuffs off?" you asked as he continued down your neck, moving your shirt around as he did.

He groaned a little as you did, realizing he did want them off, and sighed "Yes yes." he said, you sighed as well not wanting him to stop. You looked up "F.R.I.D.A.Y. Where is Nick Fury?" you asked, hoping that he was on-site "In the common room." she said, making you smile "Awesome, and Nora?" "Also in the common room," you said. You pulled away from Loki, grabbed the violin case then walked out the door, holding it open for him to walk out, then headed to the common area. You walked beside him casually then smirked and picked up the pace so you were in front of him, he smirked and matched your pace, which you increased, which he matched. 

After a bit you two were running full speed down the hallway until you reached the common area steps and slowed to a stop while panting "You're getting faster" he commented with a smirk "I was just about to say the same" you said, still panting but smirking back. You headed up the stairs, eyes going wide as you two were able to see the common room with all the Avengers in it with drinks and food