6. Interrogation On The Mountain

Over the next three weeks, you were in and out of the lab with Tony, hanging out with people and training with Loki. Since you'd gotten there everyone had been so nice, you felt right at home! The tests were a lot and so was Loki, but you felt at home, and you even started sparring, mostly with Nat as you were comfortable. Loki had even gotten his unarmed escort, he'd requested you but Fury wasn't about to let that happen. Your powers were even starting to get better! Except for teleportation, you couldn't use that so much around here anyway, except to occasionally teleport back home. Days like these though... Sucked.

You sighed, setting down the book in your lap as you looked out the window absently, everyone had left this morning for a mission, as far as you knew it was everyone. You tapped your knee boredly, you wanted to get outside but with everyone gone Fury asked that you stay in the building. You smirked remembering he used those exact words 'In the building' and stood "The pool is technically in the building" you said, referring to the roof pool. You stretched your neck out and walked back to your room, you'd had the layout down to a science by now, no more embarrassing stuff.

You changed into a black bikini, grabbed a towel, your phone, a speaker, slipped on some cute black threaded slippers, and teleported up to the roof. You smiled and set everything down, testing the water quickly "Perfect" you said then stood and looked around, the base was so dark and empty, everyone was asleep or on the mission. You tapped your phone, picked a favorite playlist of yours, then set everything down as the music slowly bled in.

'What you know about rolling down in the deep when...'

The music began playing as you bobbed your head to the beat, ah music, the other love of your life. You bit your lip a little and slipped off your shoes before hopping into the pool, getting over the initial shock of the cold then surfaced with a huff, very happy that Stark had made your earbuds waterproof so you could enjoy many swims. You glanced around then removed your bikini top and bottoms, chucking them by your things before diving in.

You breached the water, quickly wiping your eyes before letting yourself float to the top of the water, looking up at the stars, with the compound lights off they were glowing in the sky, it was lovely. You smiled enjoying blissful joyful silence, the bit that you could get here, you missed the team but sometimes you need a break from having more than 8 roommates at a time. You sighed peacefully, closing your eyes just to enjoy floating in the water, your rosy peaks just above the water moving with your soft sleep-like breathing.

After a moment you opened your eyes and stood in the shallow end stretching slightly before turning around to begin swimming back and forth. Upon seeing Loki as he leaned in the doorway in full armor, you yelped and ducked down, covering your now flushed skin. He smirked a little "Enjoying a nice swim?" he asked, watching as you glared and swam to the wall, resting your arms on the ledge. He shut the door "I thought you left with the others!" you exclaimed, "I did, I teleported back to grab you, they need a hand reading an area." he stated simply, walking over to you until he felt something until his boot. He turned his foot and looked down as you did, freezing as you were both staring at your bikini.

He looked at you with a devilish smirk followed your neck down as far as the edge of the pool you were clinging to would allow. You frowned "Hey! You said the group needed me and admittedly I'm not dressed. Can you hand me something to put on?" you asked, holding out your hand for the bikini he was stepping on. He looked down then knelt, grabbing your slippers, holding them out to your outstretched hand then stood there as you blinked, he only shook the sandals as though waiting for you to take them.

You pouted a little "Nice try, Bond." you said before teleporting off to your bathroom, grabbing a towel quickly and wrapping it around yourself as you walked to your dresser, still flushed from Loki nearly seeing you naked. The flirting had only increased since you'd gotten there, but only because you'd gotten closer and you know it was just teasing, you suspected he had been stuck for a year, unable to find a girl. Plus he had this weird infatuation with your skin. You looked up at the mirror, eying your body, the freckles he doted on specifically while changing into some shorts and a shirt, planning on finishing your swim. You never really looked positively at yourself as a person, sure you were a proud marine and a damn good shot but you?