32. How About A Wedding?

You opened your eyes, the soreness from last night radiating through you now, you looked around the tent then turned your head. You were in bed alone surprisingly, you sat up, the blanket covering your body as you looked around, Loki was nowhere in sight. You arched a brow and got out of bed, wrapping a nearby robe around yourself before you stepped outside. Loki was sitting on the seat by the cliff, he glanced overhearing the tent flap open and smiled at you before standing and walking over. You smiled "Good morning," you said as he approached you and kissed your lips softly "Morning," he said between kisses.

You smiled and rested your hands on his chest "Last night was incredible." he said, you nodded with a smile as he rested his forehead on you. He smiled back then cleared his throat "Well, my darling fiance', have you any plans today?" he asked, you pulled back from him and arched a brow "No" you said. He nodded and grinned "Excellent. I was thinking we could get married." he said, you chuckled, resting your hands on his chest "Yes you asked me last night." you said. He shook his head, pulling you to him by your waist "I meant today." he said, your eyes widened "Loki these kinds of things take time and planning, we don't have either of them." you said.

He shrugged, "Well, I had them. While you were recovering, its Friday after all." he said, grin widening at your shocked expression "I didn't want you to stress or worry yourself with anything. So in case you said yes, everyone pitched in to set things up at New Asgard." he said. You stared at him, still shocked. "You set up a whole wedding today on the chance I said yes?" you asked, he shrugged "As you said, what we don't have is time, and I want to treasure what bit we may have with you as mine, fully." he said. He pulled you tightly against him as you frowned "Before the wolves show up?" you asked curiously at his words, there was a hesitation before he murmured "Yes" lowly.

You pressed your lips inward and nodded "I've got nothing better to do" you said then smiled as tears formed again. He pulled back and cupped your cheeks before kissing you again "Everythings taken care of, we only need to show up at New Asgard" he said. You nuzzled into his chest and smiled "When?" you asked, he glanced up in thought then back down "Whenever you're ready" he said. You nodded and pulled back, tugging on his hands as you walked backward, pulling him along, he smirked and followed you back into the tent.

Nora's hands carefully traipsed through your hair as she tried to make it look the way you wanted "You really missed your calling with hair" you said, admiring her beautiful design

Nora's hands carefully traipsed through your hair as she tried to make it look the way you wanted "You really missed your calling with hair" you said, admiring her beautiful design. She chuckled "Yeah I guess if this god thing doesn't work out I have another idea," she said as you both chuckled. You breathed in and out deeply "Nervous?" she asked, you nodded "Its weird, I always imagined Loki and I spending our lives together but I skipped over this whole thing" you said, adjusting the dress. You were in New Asgard now with all the Asgardians, Avengers and friends that you knew, everyone made their way out for this event despite how last minute it was. It helps when you have access to jets that were faster than anything.

Serena walked over and knelt beside you "I brought some white flats so you don't have to wear heels" she said. She poked your cheek and slipped them on as Wanda and Nat walked up "We finally decided on these" she said, handing you an earring set as Wanda put a necklace on you. You smiled and put everything on "You guys are the best, thank you all for helping me with this" you said. Nat sighed "Well, if you can't trust your friends to put on a last minute shotgun wedding who can you trust" she murmured while watching Nora work. You snickered "Is it a shotgun wedding if its Tony's phaser?" you joked as you stood with a groan, the baby had been dancing since you got there off and on.